Need help

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Need help

Postby Sharp » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 am

i'm 16, and gay, i have this ... crush on my best friend, only he's bi, and he knows i like, only he doesnt know how much, iv tried to tell him many times but i just lose the nearve and talk about somthing else, iv been feeling suicidal too because of this, i feel as though its the easy way out of this... what do i do??!?
Sharp
Just Landed
Just Landed

need help

Postby faithful friend » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:18 pm

:P hi there i thought i text as your problem is like my situration but im the female version im bi and have a crush on my best mate too ive been down the path of feeling sucidal but my advice to u is if you sure hes bi and he aint got anyone and your single give out hints to him like find out what his type is and ask him a querstion like would you ever consider dating your best mate if you have done that what was his reply i told my best mate thuogh letter but she told me staight there is noi chance cause she straight if he say no he preferes a friendship with u dont get to gutted like i was think to your self you will find some one better good luck hope you get some where maria
faithful friend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Sharp » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

thanks, faithful, i told him and he started acting weird, i dunno whats wrong, maybe im too ugly... maybe its just me... now i feel asthough he doesnt want to be my friend, like i'm... invisible or somthing, things just arnt the same as they were 2 days ago... i guess... its just my fault...
Sharp
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby faithful friend » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:12 am

:) you are not ugly no one is hes proberly just suprised give him time he still proberly want to be friends if he dosent want to be friends then he is not a proper friend just think i no you are hurting i was in the same boat but you wiill find someone better being sixteen you will go though this quite a lot i am thirty and im still having crushes s if you need to talk any time im hear remember he needs time to adjust my best mate had to take care
faithful friend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Sexuality