Gay Out To Play

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Gay Out To Play

Postby Saph » Mon May 19, 2003 11:50 pm

I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend, I'll be 16 very soon.

Sounds good, and I know ur expecting me to say something about coming out to parents but I'm not.

There's this guy that's like one of my best friends, he was the first I told last July when I decided to tell ppl I was bi (after knowing for like 5 years) and also the first I told I was les when I figured it out in january.

The thing is....

Although i'm like 99% sure that i'm les I'm aware that EMOTIONALLY I still have feelings for a few guys, and physically I still find some attractive - in particular some of my male friends - but I know that I would never want to have sex with a guy.

One of the friends I'm attracted to emotionally is that guy, I love him and I knew that before, he loves me too, we're like brother and sister, we got drunk and watched 'adult films' once and it was the best laugh ever - but 100% platonic.

Now here's the problem...

Next weekend he's staying at my house...I'll be 16 then...I love him....there may be alcohol involved....I know already that I fancy him every time I'm drunk.....

Also

Ever since he decided to sleep over I can't stop thinking about him sexually... I'm so confused....I mean I don't think he likes me back but lately he's been acting differently...

I was sure I was les...and I have my girlfriend...but i've never eve kissed a guy before...I am just SO confused....

what should I do ?

(I fancied him like crazy when I was bi....)
Saph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Gem » Tue May 20, 2003 9:46 am

If you are unsure who you want to be with, it is best not to be with anyone so that feelings are not hurt. Why don't you tell him how you feel? If he's already one of your best friends then he'll listen to you. You also need to speak to your girlfriend and explain that you're a little confused about the whole situation and need time to decide what you want to do.

In all of this, don't keep secrets from people, even if you think the truth will hurt them, this is how relasionships start to get messy. If your girlfriend is clear on how you two stand and your friend knows how you feel, just do what feels right at the time, you never know, you could like having a boyfriend!

At 16 everyone tries new things, it's not uncommon to suddenly start thinking that you'd like to try things with other people, be it boy or girl. The most important advice I can give you is not to get too involved with anyone at this stage in your life, in the next few years, you are going to change so much, you don't want someone around who you don't want to hurt because you've been with them for so long but who you are moving on from.

Just try it and see, happy birthday for whenever it is!!
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby Mr.L » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:04 pm

you haven tried kissing a guy.. howdja know you might not like it? go for it
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Enigma » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:37 pm

Saph, this is something that you will continue to think about until you do something about it...
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Sexuality