Why can't I keep my hands off him?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Scott Summers » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:21 am

I do realise that I have a problem with my self control that's why i posted in the first place.

I just got back from a rather lengthy movie marathon at his place I wrote my reply earlier just when I was about to set off to his house and I've only just got back.

It was cool though cos I didn't feel as much of an urge, even though we were watching movies with the lights turned out and he was sitting right next to me with his shirt off ( I looked but I didn't touch )!!

Now I'm not stupid, it's only been 3 days since I started but this is encouraging no?

anyway I'm gonna stop posting about this now unless I have a relapse, so I take this opportunity to thank all those who offered me advice, and hopefully you won't see me in this thread again.
Scott Summers
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby HappyGoLucky » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:27 am

Sounds like you're doing pretty good! Don't think your friend should go encouraging you like that, but continue being in control of yourself! All the best!

Take care! :wink:
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Sexuality