My friends hate me because i fancy somone

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 am

I agree you could be right snail what i really wanted was some clarification as this seems very confusing and if she fancies both the teacher and her friend she shouldn't be embarking on a relationship with the friend
It's hard to give advice with conflicting information or if you only read one thread then your not getting the whole picture and may wrongly advise
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby k.bforlife » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Sorry guys for being confusing but i myself am very confused on the matter aswell! just ask me the questions you want answering in the right order and ill write back to you as soon as possible! Once again im sorry for the confusion!
k.bforlife
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:11 am

So do you fancy your teacher and your friend?
Do you want a relationship with your friend?
Do you think your friend wants a relationship with you and is jealous because you like the teacher?
Or do you think the friend just doesn't want you to make a fool of yourself with the teacher and doesn't like you in that way?
Was it your friend who touched your bum?
Do you realise there is no future with the teacher?

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby k.bforlife » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:14 pm

1. I fancy my teacher but I think my friend fancies me!
2. No She keeps trying to have one with me but I dont want it to go any further!
3. Yes my friend does want a relationship with me and she is so jealous because I fancy my teacher!
4. No she is just jealous if she didnt want me to make a fool of myself she would stop trying to have a relationship with me!
5. Yes and I didnt know how to react!
6. Yes but I willl keep on trying I now have a job In the department se works in and I chose to work with her and for her to be my tutor! so we can be together! now we will spend saturdays at her house for 6/7 hours A week!

I hope this will help you for further advice and sorry for not making much sense before I was al over the place and wasnt thinking much about what I was typing :(
k.bforlife
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:23 pm

I don't think you should be working with her, to be honest. You do know that there's no future and this could do a great deal to your teacher's career. I think you should stay away from your teacher and try to move on. This is a crush and you will get over it someday, you really will. Regarding the friend who fancies you, maybe you could try to make it clear to her that you are not interested in her. Do you think you could talk to her about it?
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby all_apologies » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 pm

How old are you, and why would you have to spend time in your teacher's house?
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby k.bforlife » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:58 pm

because im planning lessons and future lessons with her and thats what the whole point of the job was! I wouldnt have done it other wide! Anyway if your worried about anything going on i can assure you there isnt at the moment but who knows?
k.bforlife
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm

i agree with happy that this is not right and you are making things worse for yourself by sepnding so much time with her

she would lose her job if she had a realtionship with you, can you reallt see her guiving up her career to be with a school girl!!!!!

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby all_apologies » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 pm

So your school are sending you, a pupil, around to a teacher's house at the weekends to plan lessons with her? Why? What is the purpose of the 'job'? Why can't your paid, qualified teacher plan her own lessons like everyone else? I think it sounds a bit dodgy to be honest.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LME79 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Can I ask how old you are, please?
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby Pwif » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

k.bforlife wrote:because im planning lessons and future lessons with her and thats what the whole point of the job was! I wouldnt have done it other wide! Anyway if your worried about anything going on i can assure you there isnt at the moment but who knows?

Teachers do not plan lessons/future lessons with pupils outside school. It just doesn't happen.

I suspect an overactive imagination. :roll:
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Sexuality