I'm gay and want to come out but i cant

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: I'm gay and want to come out but i cant

Postby A208 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 am

Dear Guy,

Sorry to hear about what you're going through; it must be very emotional :-({|= The best way to deal with this is to be honest with yourself and the people close to you. Talk to them - the longer you leave it, the harder it will be. If they love you, they will understand and accept you. If they don't, they are not worth it. You say your uncle is gay - why not talk to him about your problem?

If you still don't feel you are able to tell them, there will come a time when you can.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

[-o<

A208
A208
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby loving arms » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Guy I think you're parents probably have an idea that you might be gay, if you're camp as you say. I think your parents will be fine as having a gay uncle has shown them that 'gay' is just a label and it's the person that counts. I think writing a letter is a lovely idea as it allows you to say all the feelings you have without being interupted. The son of a friend of mine did that and i think for all of them it was a great thing to do. I'll also save you having to repeat yourself to different people i.e. mum then dad then later someone else. It also means the reader can re-visit what you have to 'say' so they fully understand what it is you have to share.

Best wishes mate xxx and good luck with your A levels
loving arms
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby grillyguy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 pm

thanks

i came out in november though

but i have a new problem

im starting to feel left out and sometimes I feel excluded and that people are only there because they have to be.

I told my friend and he said that its paranoia and because I care to much on how I appear to other people and its driving them nuts but I cannot help it.

But when I ask people out they say no im busy or no im working or something and becaue I'm not out with them then they arent going to invite me anywhere else and if i dont go out then I'm not confident and do not meet people.

Please Reply,

Guy xx
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 pm

A friend has told you that you are being paranoid so unless you have reason to believe he is lying then you will have to assume he is telling the turth
That means when you ask someone out and they are genuinally busy you worry more
How about trying a different approach. I'd love to get together soon, when are you free?
Also if you wnat to meet new people take up a hobby or join a part time course doing something you enjoy, you will immediatley have something in common
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby morris mouse » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm

grillyguy wrote: I'm starting to feel left out and sometimes I feel excluded and that people are only there because they have to be.

What you've got,"grillyguy" is approval addiction (always wanting other people to think the very best of you,then getting
very anxious if they don't :( )

To help solve this,as "Bel Bel" has said,take up a hobby or join a part time course doing something you enjoy, you will immediatley have something in common. :) :D
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby grillyguy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

kk thanks lol constructive i like lol
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Previous

Return to Sexuality