Am I Bi?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am I Bi?

Postby miss-luscious » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:37 pm

Im 23 and Ive been in a relationship with a man for about 6 years, my parnter knows I have some feelings about women, but he doesnt know the half of it!

When Im with him I imagine that hes a women, I dont get turned on my the male body at all. Never have.

I've never actually slept with a female, and none of my friends/family know I have these thoughts as I dont feel there is any need for them to.

I live in the west midlands where there is no gay / lesbian clubs for miles. Im also scared of going to Birmingham which is the nearest city as I might see someone I know.

:-?

what can I do??
miss-luscious
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby speg » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:51 pm

hi

I am in almost the same predic as you. I sup the only person that knows if your are gay is you. I think if you search deep down you will find the answer (maybe ur scard to admit wot u feel is right)

As far as the gay pub or clubs go, visit them, the only place you will see you friends of family is inside, in that case you can ask yourself what are they doing there in the first place.

Another option is to visit a gay chat room.

Hope this help

xx
speg
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:42 pm

Whatever you choose to do make sure your partner knows. You don't want to hurt his and even your feelings/relationship
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mariamaria » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:17 pm

Honey, in my opinion, if you're not turned on by the male body, then you're not bi. You're homosexual. However, if you found both men and women attractive, then that would make you bisexual. From my understanding of things, anyway. I am bisexual. I check out other guys and girls. I like both of them. However, many homosexual women find that they enjoy penetration. That doesn't make you bisexual. So I just think that you're a homosexual woman. I hope this helped :)
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby miss-luscious » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:19 pm

Yeah I know what your saying mariamaria but Ive only ever been with men.. and there are some men on telly that I think I good looking.. like Alistair applegate LOL.. I likie sweet men.. which doesnt sound very fiesty.. hehe

I think the only reason Im thinking of it is cause its the unknown!
I live to eat not, eat to live....
miss-luscious
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby welsh gal in need of help » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:13 pm

did you know that most girls and women have sexual fantacies about there best friends!!!!!!!! i think im bi because when i masterbate i think of a women with me doing fore play and then when im about to orgasm i think of a man penetrating me!!! if you dont like the male spicies then that could mean your gay! go with a women to see if you like it. tell your husband that you going to experiment and im sure he wont mind because all men like lesbians!!! :lol: you could even try it in front of your husband i bet heed enjoy it !!lol !! how that was a help to you hon!!
welsh gal in need of help
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sovs » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:59 pm

Hi

there is actually a gay help line you can call, im sure i saw one in womans own recently.
Have a look as i think it will really help you. or have a look on the web, as there might be info there.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Hi

Postby Beckyt » Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:03 pm

:) Hi first of all I can't judge whether you are homosexual or bi because different people have different thoughts whatever time in their life. But from what you do say I think not being turned on by the male body does indicate that you are homosexual. Although plenty of people just chop and change their minds.
As for not finding a group in the West Midlands and being scared to go out in Birmingham in case you know anyone let me tell you this. I'm not bi or gay I'm very much in love with my man but what i do know is that Birmingham has a large Gay/lesbian and Bi sexual community and even pubs and clubs specifically for people. The University of Central England in Birmingham (Perry Barr) actually has its own group who are very dedicated and meet regularly. They are lovely, welcoming people. Pop into the student union and ask for details. They usually meet in a local bar. Or alternatively look at the groups and forums on the website www.uce.ac.uk or you can actually contact my mother who is an equalities officer for Birmingham City Council and currently undergoing a campaign for equalities in employment for gay/lesbian and bi employees and she will give you some contact numbers. Contact Debbie Tillsley on 0121 4646 100

Hope this helps, good luck and take care

Luv Becky
Don't worry be happy!!!
Beckyt
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby miss-luscious » Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:59 am

thanks becky thats really helpful... :D

However i do find the odd guy nice... errrm :oops: alistair appleton for instance..hehe, I think hes sooo lovely funny and a bit of alright :wink: But I dont imagine him in the buff LOL

Perhaps I just havent found the right guy.. I dunno, I'd hate anyone else being with my man, and I really miss him when hes away.. but im not sure this is love?? Ive been with him so long I think it could just be a routine almost, I hope its not but Im not 100%

I DO think im in love with him, but I DO know I prefer women....

*slaps head with palm*

God im just a confused, babbling idiot LOL

xxxx
I live to eat not, eat to live....
miss-luscious
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby ela » Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:05 am

hiya, firstly, u definately are not a babbling idiot u r sum1 with real feelins and emotions. i am 17 and also in birmingham and i am too thinking about my sexuality and i am very confused i think i fancy a woman at my college but i dnt know bcuz i am also very attracted to men, what makes it worse is that i am not even sure if i fancy her or not and whether these are just feeling of admiration, or if they are normal or abnormal. so dont worry there is always someone feeling similar to you somewhere in the world. if you want to talk more just msg me back, hope this helps. xxx
ela
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:23 am

Hiya ela!

Has it just been the "woman at college" that you have had feelings about, or have you experienced that feeling of confusion previously?
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Sexuality