i dont know if im a lesbian

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i dont know if im a lesbian

Postby strokesurvior23 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am

hi,
I have posted on here a bit recently, i was raped by a woman( i am also female) over 4 years ago now while i was seriousily ill in hospital and unable to defend myself atall, since this i have found myself admiring women in a sexual way , i know befiore the rape i was100% straight but now i dont think i am, im so confused, any advice, ive never been with a woman atall, only men im so confused
strokesurvior23
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: i dont know if im a lesbian

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 am

Don't feel the need to give yourself a label. Just go with the flow and concentrate on getting yourself better. The main step is getting you feeling better and more confident in yourself. I think once you feel better and more confident then you can concentrate on seeing if you are attracted to men or women; do you think since the incident you maybe thought about women in a sexual way where as before it's something that you never considered; I'm just wondering if you actually think it or it's just a side effect from what happened?

When you first joined you were really vauge; and now you are saying more; it's good to see you opening up. As you know you can say anything you want on here and no one will judge you; people on here try to help solve the situation as best they can :).
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: i dont know if im a lesbian

Postby kerrie24 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 am

Its totally normal to be able to notice a good looking woman when you see one,it doesnt mean your gay so there is no need to rush off and start over-analysing it.You are what you are and either way is fine.
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality