I want to arouse her like she does to me?!

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I want to arouse her like she does to me?!

Postby purplepeach » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey,
I previously posted about wether my best friend likes me the way I like her,
That turned up alot of questions, and my feelings for her just keep growing.
IIve known I've been a lesbian for a while now, and I have tried to get my friend into bed before,
It was going well untill somone came home and we had to stop. She is always sitting on me and rubbing herself against me, this makes me VERY aroused, so I started rubbing her legs etc etc etc, we got to nearly kissing in bed, but then it ended. We haven't had another opportunity to do it again, and I was waondering wether anyone has any advice on how I could try and get her aroused like she arouses me? Then maybe we could go further?? :oops: She is always going on about how many boys she has been with, and she is made up some elaborate story about her and this guy in spain, but she just got a picture from the internet, and she was only 14 at the time. :^o
ALL I want to do is please her, and make her feel good when I do it? I just need to know how and where to start? Thanks Guys, Your really helping me, I'm going out with her this weekend, so maybe Ill make a move then?
I'm A Tree...... O_o No Wait That Makes Me Sound Crazy..... Maybe I Am?........ Maybe Im Not MWHAHAHAHA O_O
purplepeach
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: I want to arouse her like she does to me?!

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 pm

everyone responds differently and you just have to try things and work on her responses, you can always ask her what she likes
Don't be so keen to rush onto the next stage, taking things slowly is always better and less likely to lead to any regrets later
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Sexuality