How Do I know If She Likes Me?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How Do I know If She Likes Me?

Postby kristen19 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi

Ive started uni this year and i joined the hockey team... we go out as a team all the time and there are some really great girls on the team.
90% of them are lesbian or bisexual .... and i have always been a bit confused about my sexuality... being in this situation surrounded by so many gay people has really got me questioning my sexuality and wanting to explore more. i have had feelings for girls before, many crushes and a few extremme crushes so to speak, although i have neverr acted on these feelings.
anyway there is a girl on the team who took wuite a shine to me, i think anyway?! .. and i really like her, infact i dont think ive liked anyone this much before girl orr boy, which is why this kinda sucks.. as she has a girlfriend who i think she has been with for some time.
we get on sooo well though when were out in town and that and she also txts me, nothin to deep but its a little bit flirty... shes a couple of years older than me, but i sorta get the feeling she might like me too! i just want to know how i could definatly tell if she was into me...
dont get me wrong i would never act upon it she had a gf and im not the type of person to get involved with someone who has a partner... but i really care for this girl, dont really know how to express my feelings.
sometimes i wonder if i should say anything to her but i realise thats probably the worst thing to do??? someone help, ive got it really hard for this girl, dont know whats come over me never felt like this before......... xxxx
kristen19
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: How Do I know If She Likes Me?

Postby ILoveChristmas » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:45 am

Well, how about you ask her for her advice. Explain to her that you're trying to explore and identify your sexuality and that you're confused as to how you're meant to know when someone's 'into you'.

If she's being honest she'll tell you what to look for and if she genuinely likes you, she'll identify some of the things she's doing with you as pointers to the fact that she likes you.

You could go one further and tell her that there's a girl you like, but you don't know how to go about showing your feelings and ask her how she advises you do it.

ILC
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How Do I know If She Likes Me?

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

I don't think you should try to explore this as it will open up a whole can of worms if you do
If you know she likes you and you like her then what is to be gained whilst she has a g/f
You could also end a friendship if you have read it wrong
Whislt she is with someone else just be happy to have the friendship
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Sexuality