A gay 14 year olds problame

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A gay 14 year olds problame

Postby Sunstreaker » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 am

Hi
I'm a 14 year old guy who's madly in love with another guy at my school. I haven't told my perants that I'm gay (though my mums brother who passed away saddly was gay and she didn't mind) or any of my male friends but have told 4 of my close girl friends. I'm not exactly the most popular person around school but I'd say I'm a kinda all round guy, I'm not exactly friends with every one but not foes. The guy that I like is realy popular and we just kinda know of each other realy. I had desidedto try and make good friends with him but it's realy hard but I think it's working. Him and his friends are all ways talking about sex and parties and all the sexual stuff they have done. He's also realy good at like every sport that he dose and he dose like every thing, rugby, football, cricket ect. And I'm rubish at all of those kinda sports the only thing that im good at is athletics and that's only round like once a year, half a year. We have like nothing in common but I still love him so much but am to scared to say any thing because of what he and his/my friends would think. Please any advice would be gratly appreciated.
Sunstreaker
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: A gay 14 year olds problame

Postby kerrie24 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

I dont mean to brush off your problem,as Im sure it is something that really matters to you at the moment,but I think this is a crush.Everybody likes the most popular guy in school at some point,most of them soon realise its not gonna happen and soon move on to someone else.Do you know if he is gay too or are you only hoping?I think in 6 months time theres every chance you could have fallen for somebody else,as our tastes change as we get older and theres a good chance somebody else will come along and take your mind off this guy.
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:19 pm

For now just remain trying to be friends. If he isn't gay and he is popular it could be damaging to you if you ask him and he isn't responsive, he could spread rumours and get people to dislike you. I think you need to get to know him better and tend to agree at this age it may well just be a crush.
14 is quite early to be getting involved sexually anyway so just chill and enjoy your friends and try not to worry too much about it all yet.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Sunstreaker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 pm

thats kinda what im woried about, what he might do if he only found out that i was gay, not even if he found out that i liked him.

and i thought that it was just a crush to when it started which was aboout a year and a half ago. so i'd started thinking that i was feeling somthing abit more. and there was a rumour that he was gay but he brushed it off, so im kinda only hoping.

but thanks all the same guy's you have been realy suportive : )
Sunstreaker
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Sexuality