Depressing problem about penis size

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Depressing problem about penis size

Postby georgedoors » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 am

I find this to embarrassing to talk about in person to anyone, I'm 26 and just had my first girlfriend, I'm very shy. Anyway we split up after one month, because she is uncomfortable with my penis size and says it hurts to much, although I got on great with her, sex was difficult. My penis is not huge, its 8 inches, i've heard guys having 10 inch penis and having successful relationships, is this just down to my inexperience?
georgedoors
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Depressing problem about penis size

Postby Skarlet » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 am

Hi,

Am I right in thinking that she was shy too? I think it may be more to do with an inability to communicate effectively, and that she was nervous and that can make sex painful for women. Don't despair, next time just take a bit more time getting to know the girl, and make sure you can talk to her openly, because that makes sex so much easier.

Skarlet
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 am

And have plenty of foreplay
Failing that you can use lubricant to help
It sounds like she wasn't ready or able to discuss ways to resolve this so she wasn't right for you anyway
I know that doesn't make you feel much better now but try to not to worry I think you will have no trouble with the right girl
You don't sound huge and it could well be she had a problem as the other poster suggested
Try not to let it bother you or that itself can create more problems
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby retrochav » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome to problem pages,

In essence, as the other posts have stated this comes down to good foreplay and plenty of lubricant.

Additionally, if a partner finds sex uncomfortable, it can often be worth having non penatrative contact for a while. If it was your girlfriends first time it could be uncomfortable also.

As a woman is physically designed to give birth to a child, with practice this is an issue that should resolve itself in time.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Yes and trust me when I tell you a baby is bigger than any penis I have ever seen :o 8-[ :lol:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Sexuality