whats going on??

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

whats going on??

Postby maccadon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey I posted a previous post regarding the situation, but i'll just quickly sum up- im basically a 17 year old girl who feels like she is obsessed with a 31 year old woman.
Anyway, the other night something happened which made me think that something that had seemed unattainable has suddenly become more realistic and I don't know what to think. I went to hers and we ended up getting drunk and some how or another we ended up getting it on (kind of). We didnt kiss or anything, but she took her top off and we sort of touched eachother and then both fell asleep. The next day we acted like normal and carried on talking about guys we think are hot and stuff. I am just very confused. I keep thinking about her and what happened. Is it normal for a 31 year old woman to behave like that to a 17 year old girl? And I don;t know whether I am gay? I don't like any other girls apart from her, and especially not girls my age. I want to have a boyfriend and tend to veer in that direction. How should I view the situation? I feel very muddled. Sometimes I think I just enjoy the wrongness of a situation, like I am being somehow subversive. But I am also insanely attracted to her!!!
maccadon
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: whats going on??

Postby peecee » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Maddadon, I've added your post to your previous thread girl crush, because it will make it easier for people to understand your situation. :)
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Sexuality