i wanna tell her EVERYTHING

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i wanna tell her EVERYTHING

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:02 pm

i wanna tell my new best friend that im a bisexual but im unsure about wat shell say, i wanna tell her now because we are not that good of friends and if i do get to know her ill get to scared to tell her.....HELP!!!!!
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby misatok11 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:59 pm

You need to be honest here. You should tell her, she may think that you are saying it because you fancy her but honesty always wins.
If she is your best friend she will stick by you no matter what.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
 
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:53 am
Location: 31, Scotland, UK
Gender: Male

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:18 pm

misatok11 wrote:You need to be honest here. You should tell her, she may think that you are saying it because you fancy her but honesty always wins.
If she is your best friend she will stick by you no matter what.


thanx thats true, but it wont do it
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby Lorelei » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:19 pm

If you do want to tell her at any stage, maybe you should just say it in a casual way in conversation rather than sitting her down to tell her. The bigger deal you make of it, the more she'll feel she should react.xxx
User avatar
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 2:57 pm

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:06 pm

Lorelei wrote:If you do want to tell her at any stage, maybe you should just say it in a casual way in conversation rather than sitting her down to tell her. The bigger deal you make of it, the more she'll feel she should react.xxx


ok thanx alot
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:43 am

If she's a good friend, then whatever your sexuality is, it shouldn't change the friendship towards you.
Good luck x
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
User avatar
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:47 pm
Location: South East England

Postby Claire Voyant » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm

To put your mind at rest, tell her. But pick your moment carefully and try not to get heavy about it. If she is shocked, reassure her that you are not about to jump her for sex! Emphasise that you feel able to trust her enough with something so personal.

If she really likes you, she'll accept you for who you are without question. But don't be too surprised if she needs time to ponder on your news. Some people find this kind of revelation a bit scary, especially as you haven't known her for very long.
User avatar
Claire Voyant
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:32 pm
Location: UK

Postby Enigma » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:30 pm

I told one of my closest friends about my sexuality over MSN Messenger. It's a social buffer, it distances you, and it makes it easier.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:36 am
Location: Greater Manchester, UK
Gender: Male

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:16 pm

Enigma wrote:I told one of my closest friends about my sexuality over MSN Messenger. It's a social buffer, it distances you, and it makes it easier.

THANX.KINKY KYLIEXXXX
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:17 pm

Claire Voyant wrote:To put your mind at rest, tell her. But pick your moment carefully and try not to get heavy about it. If she is shocked, reassure her that you are not about to jump her for sex! Emphasise that you feel able to trust her enough with something so personal.

If she really likes you, she'll accept you for who you are without question. But don't be too surprised if she needs time to ponder on your news. Some people find this kind of revelation a bit scary, especially as you haven't known her for very long.


THANX THATS REALLY GOOD ADVICE THANX. KINKY KYLIEXXX
#
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:18 pm

X_Smiler_X wrote:If she's a good friend, then whatever your sexuality is, it shouldn't change the friendship towards you.
Good luck x


THANX FOR THE ADVICE. KINKY KYLIEXXX
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
User avatar
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:03 pm

Postby Llisa » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:51 pm

Kinky_Kylie_aka_babes says:
i love men especially my bf, but i think i like girls i tried to sooth it in gently to my mate but she tries to make up jokes when i mention it so i dotnknow wat to do should i tell her or not HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKINKY KYLIEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
User avatar
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:01 am
Location: Right Here


Return to Sexuality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest