Am I a lesbian?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby veryconfusedgal » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:10 pm

thanx, well i stoped seeing her friend its not fair for me to dump her then see her mate and expect things to be orite. it kinda sucks cos i really liked him,and i think we cud of had something. but i i shudnt have so pathetic,and felt sorry 4 myslef when i was seeing her at the start. shes still calling me but now she gets drunk and says sorry,and begs me to forgive her . Im not mad at her ive got no right to be,but now i feel kinda weird cos she wont stop calling.
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby blondie17 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:12 pm

sounds like she liked you but i think she probably knew the score. sometimes you got to do whats right for you no matter the consequences. i think your probably best to have some alone time, figure out what you want, relationships can cloud that so give yourself time before getting into something else.

hope all works out xxx

Edited by depman
blondie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby veryconfusedgal » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:02 pm

thanx i do want to move on,but it wud help if she stoped calling.

last night it got more serious she started telling me she loved me and that she missed me. im really confused i didnt know she was that into me
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:35 pm

well isn't it nice to know that she's interested in love as well as sex?
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby veryconfusedgal » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm

not really i kinda just want to forget about it,i know it sounds cruel but im really not interested in her that way. i really like her as a person but not as a lover,just a friend
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:00 pm

yeah, I suppose but you must try to be as nice to her as you can
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby blondie17 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:20 am

being nice is all well and good but if she cant take the hint from 'im not interested' well then thats just harassment. im not saying be real mean but sooner or later you're gonna have to put it bluntly that if she cant handle just being friends then you cant really have anything to do with her at all. i think she would rather have your friendship than nothing at all if she really does love you. just give it time, it must be hard for her but that doesnt give her the right to harass you.
blondie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby veryconfusedgal » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:01 pm

thanx im going to try and talk t her proply its just hard,when i call her she doesnt pick up and she only calls me when shes drunk
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby blondie17 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:11 pm

well sounds to me like she's being a little childish, im sure its tough for her but its not healthy to carry on like that. you're just gonna have to be firm and use a little tough love. maybe you did hurt her but it doesnt give her the right to carry on like this.
blondie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby veryconfusedgal » Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:10 pm

thanx well i tired and she listernd and then she didnt say anything then hung up. i thought she might of been embrassed then bout 3 hours later,she called again this time, sayin i shud move in with her. i dont know wot to do,im scared if i change my nuber she will come to the house,and start sayin stuff which wud be my worst nightmare.

im runnig out of ideas
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby blondie17 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:42 pm

Ok you have tried to be her friend, doesnt sound like its working, so i think you need to just shut her out completely. If she cant take it the way it is then its not your fault. it sounds tough and i sympathise, i had this guy who wouldnt leave me alone before. i didnt want to be mean but in the end its what i had to do to get some peace.
god luckxx
blondie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby veryconfusedgal » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:00 pm

thanx i will try,i wish i didnt even have top ick the phone up,but im scared if i dont she will come to my house. but im going to have to talk to her agian
veryconfusedgal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Sexuality