I've really messed up

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Daz » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:50 pm

I know, I couldn't believe that people at work were like that! It was fine that I was gay but as soon as they thought I might be doing something with another guy they didn't want to know me! It was all so two-faced.
Daz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby saz » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:19 pm

It is so bad that you felt you had to leave your job but hopefully you will find somewhere where the people are nicer and not judgemental.

This guy should seriously sort himself out because he is going to get himself in a right mess if he isn't already. His behaviour is so childish and unfair on you.

If he ever hurts you again dont hesitate to report him to the police he shouldn't be able to get away with taking his anger out on you. This situation is his problem but he finds it easier to blame you. It doesn't sound like he is anywhere near ready to have a relationship with anyone. Leave him to his own devices. I know it is hard when he is nice to you but he is drunk when he does this, and this sounds harsh but might be using you. He knows you like him so dont let him take advantage of your nice nature whenever HE feels he wants some fun.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to Sexuality