girl dreamin of girl

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

girl dreamin of girl

Postby abfab » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:29 am

Im 22 and a girl. im a bit worried because i have been fantacising about other girls. This worries me because up until about a year ago i was totally into boys/men, have had lots of boyfriends some serious some not, now i think i have gone off men altogether. I am quite shy and dont dare tell ANYONE that i have started to fancy women. Also im worried because i have started to have strong feelings for girls i know, I cant seem to stop thinking about girls! Im very confused at the moment, i jus know im too shy to tell anyone so im hoping these feelings will go away! is there anyone out there who feels the same or could offer any advise???
abfab
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lizzie.s. » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:38 pm

dont worry about it, it is perfectly ok. some girls get it some dont. it may pass it may not. if it doesnt then accpet it. There are plenty of people who feel the same way as both of you, just go along with it and see where it leads you.
it makes you think doesn't it?
lizzie.s.
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:22 pm

yeh like lizzie.s said it is perfectly okay so you don't have to worry that there is something wrong with you and chess says she has felt like you do before as well.

You should probably think for a while before you maybe do anything with a girl because you may later regret it, dion't do anything until your mind is clear and you are absolutely sure what you want to do.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:02 pm

maybe instead you might want to experiment. It is seen as a natural phase inw omen and afterall you simply could be bi-sexual, not necessarily a lesbian.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilpeppi » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:27 pm

don't worry about it. if you are bisexual there is absolutly nothing wrong with that. recently a good friend of mine told me she was bisexual and that she had feelings for me. i understood her completely and although i don't feel the same as her, she is my friend and it is up to her what she does. i know it took her alot of confidence to tell me but i'm glad she did. tell someone you trust and don't let it get you down.
trust me telling someone will help you feel better
lilpeppi
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby band_camp_girl » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:04 am

u'v just writen down my exact problem i had wanted to ask about on this site!!

im 20yrs old n in uni and i started having feelings for girls about 2years ago, but thru this all iv still been interested in the guys and had regular boyfriends. i havent said this problem to any1 cos i dont know how they'll react exactly. it all started wen i kissed my female friend at a party, of which she then said how she wanted me and all the rest of it. i tried to shake of these feelings for girlies and thought if i got it out my system, then that would be it, experimenting over and id get on with it. so i asked the friend round to mine to watch videos, which turned into me sleeping with her (good nite by the way!) but this just made my feelings stronger for girls. basically im in a 8month relationship and my boyf thinks its gr8 how i point out the hot girls and the rest of it, but i still would really like to be with a girl sometimes, but dont have the guts to say anything....

im sorry that wasnt advice, as much as just sharing an experience, but i hope it helps to know that im in exactly the same situation as u, so if u ever want to chat about it, please do PM me, u'll definatly get a reply... kxxx
band_camp_girl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby ela » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:34 pm

hey!
would just like to say as everyone seems to have done, do not worry about these feelings, i am 17 yrs old and have started feeling exactly the same over the past year or so. i know how confusing the feelings can be and i was very upset when i finally admitted to myself. i have recently admitted to myself, mum and best friend that i have been fighting my feelings and have come to the conclusion that i am bisexual. but i really cant stress how important it is that you do not worry!
whatever you decide it has nothing to do with anyone else, and as long as you are happy it is nothing to be ashamed of, maybe you should experiment with women and see how you feel?
when i first started to feel confused my m8 took me to gay bar to see how i feel, and it turned out i really enjoyed myself and feel very comfortable there maybe you could try this?
messege me if you would like to talk. :D
hope this helps xxx
ela
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby jojo » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:35 pm

I am very very happy wiv my boyfriend and hope to be for many years to come, but i have been passionate wiv a girl friend be 4 and still dont regret it, my bloke is great, we chat about girls and a usually buy mags like FHM for us.

i can really appriciate the female body and kno a good lookin girl wen i see one, that doesnt make me gay though, maybe Bi i suppose but i talk openly about it wiv friends and because i am that open about it, it doesnt seem to bother people.

so if u get the urge..............then go with it....male or female.

not enough time to sit and worry bout stuff if u get the chance to be happy!!!!
jojo
Just Landed
Just Landed

girl dreamin of girl

Postby Moose » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:55 pm

It's all very well to say don't worry about it, but it's not as easy as that. You do worry about these things, though why I don't know. I mean, it's not as if it's to do with anyone else. And you cannot help who you are attracted to.

One of my real hates is when ignorant people say things about gay/bisexual people, such as "they're disgusting", as if they've CHOSEN to be that way. They clearly have no idea of the pain we go through:

a) accepting ourselves
b) telling people
c) falling for straight people or people who want to experiment only to realise it isn't for them after all (actually, maybe that is a bit unfair - everyone falls for people who let them down)

I hate it. As if it's not difficult enough to come to terms with without others making it harder. And then they wonder why you kept it from them for so long! Amazing!
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Sexuality