I'm female and think about women when I masturbate

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm female and think about women when I masturbate

Postby anom2 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:21 pm

i cant stop masterbating its to gud but i feel embrassed because its over women coz wen i think of men and rub myself it doesnt seem o work but wen i think of women it does n its nice :oops:
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Enigma » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:26 pm

Do you want to stop masturbating, and if so then why?

(I assume that you are female)

It's very common for people to fantasise about the same gender when masturbating. It's a fantasy and doesn't mean that anything is wrong.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby saz » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:46 am

Everyone has different fantasies and they are totally normal. Some people dream about someone famous, someone they work with or the next door neighbour! Fantasies are in your mind, are private and you dont have to share them with anyone if you dont want to and they certainly aren't wrong. Just because you have a particular fantasy doesn't automatically mean that you want to do that in real life.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sovs » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:29 pm

There is nothing wrong with masturbating.
The only time you should worry about it is if it started taking over your life.
It perfectly natural and i dont see a problem with what you think about during.
Im pretty sure all women have included a woman in their fantasies at one time or another.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Alex Lawles » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:19 am

Sounds quite normal to me,
For years I masterbated to the thoughts of only men, I had no sexual experiences until I met my hubby and after experiencing sex with him while courting and the joy I had with his large penis. Soon after that apart from the masterbating to thoughts of him I also had thoughts of women. Perhaps my inquisitive side kicking in. Although I havn`t had sex with anybody other than my hubby it dosen`t stop the thoughts.

Alex. :D
Alex Lawles
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brunette_bi_gal » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:50 pm

I used to be exactly the same as you....I used to think it was weird that i was fantasising about women. But then I realised that theres nothing wrong with it.... I accepted who I was and accepted the fact that I was bi.... Theres nothin wrong with it...
brunette_bi_gal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:55 pm

Likewise here, except I'm male and accepted that I was fantasising about men more than women.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby fred » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:28 pm

Hi - I agree with Enigma. I am also male and married, but I still masturbate, and frequently about men. It just means we have a healthy interest in the sexual side of the human body, be it male or female. And also, as before, they are your fantasies, nobody elses, so just lay back and enjoy !!
fred
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby heidi69 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:48 pm

Im 24 and when I do it I still think of women even though my sex life is very active with my boyf. He will try anything. I read erotic fiction about women with women when I masturbate. I'm not lesbian tho I think I a m getting to the age when I would try. I did kiss a friend of mine a few weeks ago as a bet. Up to then I did think it was disgusting even tho I fantisised. It acftually wasn't that bad. I think everyone is bit bi because you have a curious and healthy interest in sex. Just because you are interested in doesn't make you a lesbian. [/quote]
heidi69
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby 100%Babe » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:37 pm

Look hun i do the same thing, its harmless, trust me, i got a boyfriend but its just its nice. I dunno but well yea.
100%Babe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:54 pm

There's nothing wrong with maturbating, just as there's nothing wrong with fantasising about anyone of the same sex. At the end of the day, it's only a fantasy, and it's not going to harm anyone. What ticks through your mind is personal to you, so it shouldn't matter what floats your boat.
Sometimes when my boyfriend performs oral sex on me, I imagine what it would be like if it was a woman instead, and it's a huge turn on because to some people it's seems completely taboo and unacceptable, and it makes me feel totally empowered and sexy. It's like my way of rebelling against gender stereotypes, and it brings me pleasure, and I even if the entire universe knew, it still wouldn't stop me.

Just enjoy yourself! Masturbating will never turn any of us blind, and neither will fantasising.
We've got a long way to go; when snow hits the asphalt, cold looks and bad talk come...
We've got a long way to go; it's beyond Martin Luther: upgrade computer.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby anom2 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:37 pm

is it because its more exciting
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby crying devil » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:16 am

there can be many reasons you think about women. to be honest its probably just you being inquisitive, it isnt a bad thing
crying devil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality