Big Mistake

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby kindredspirit » Mon May 03, 2004 3:41 am

I'm October which is actually six months off now that I have just counted! It'll seem like a 'coupla months' :D
*spirit* xxx

"Sometimes, all I want, is to be held"
kindredspirit
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Cheers

Postby kindredspirit » Tue May 04, 2004 1:04 am

Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you :D ' to everyone who posted a reply. it means a great deal to have help and guidance.

Clarity has fast approached!

:grouphug: lovin' evryone

:wink:
*spirit* xxx

kindredspirit
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Tue May 04, 2004 2:12 am

Keep us updated.

:)
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Damian » Tue May 04, 2004 3:27 am

Kindredspirit

I understand your plight and with that I can also empahsise. Life it seems is made of complex rules and classifications...My perspective is that everyone is equal and what pleases you may not necessarily please another (hic) but what the hell you you found a guy attractive and he liked you. As long as you are happy and enjoying yourself keep doin what ya doin too many people are livin lies and deceiving themselves.

You tried something different it was with consent so if you liked it go back for more if not then put that down as an experience. Also as long as your are honest in the first place then there is no basis for confusion.

I hope that this makes some sort of sense. #-o
Weeping may endure for the night...joy comes in the morning.

Life goes on....dust urself off and move along
Damian
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby kindredspirit » Thu May 06, 2004 1:34 pm

Have decided life is too short to worry about it. Think I'm bi, but then in retrospect I think I've known for a while. Duh! Think! :roll: :lol:

Thanks for all your input, very insightful and helpful.

Cheers guys
*spirit* xxx

kindredspirit
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Thu May 06, 2004 2:04 pm

Groovy.

I'm imagining a parody of the THINK! campaign.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Fidel » Thu May 06, 2004 2:06 pm

Road saftey is no laughing matter, son :P
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Enigma » Thu May 06, 2004 2:15 pm

I think the THINK! campaigns are excellent. Have a look at this brilliant poster.

Off-topicness aside, I think it would be interesting to create a parody of THINK! but about sexual orientation!
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby kindredspirit » Thu May 06, 2004 2:19 pm

Sounds funny! I can see it now... the pinks...the sarcasm...the innuendo... (feel free to join in at any time)

Well Enigma, seeing as I learned today that you are a web exciter (exciting = geek) then you should design us a campaign! [-o<

Go on, you know you want to...
*spirit* xxx

kindredspirit
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby saz » Thu May 06, 2004 2:41 pm

Hi Kindredspirit i think i am a bit late to this post but anyway!

You aren't hurting anyone at all - it isn't like you have a long term partner who you are cheating on, you are free to see who and do whatever you choose. The other guy probably saw it exactly this way too, and you were doing what you felt right at that moment. He didn't say anything to you (as far as you have said) about feeling used or wanting more from you, so you should take it that he was happy about what happened too!

Lots of people like or dislike doing particular things, i know some people can't stand the thought of oral sex but others enjoy it a lot. It is each to their own and if full sex with a guy isn't for you then so be it.

Maybe the problem with what happened is that it was brief and had no real beginning or ending to it. Do you get me? When you have a one off or one night stand you are often left feeling a bit lost not knowing whether you did the right thing or if it is going to go anywhere. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable discussing it with the person in question before hand - but things dont always work out that way!

Now you aren't sure what you want or think and i think with time maybe that will become clearer for you. You dont have to put yourself into a little box and conform to what people see as normal, you should be who you are and go with what feels right. Good luck mate and take care!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby kindredspirit » Thu May 06, 2004 2:43 pm

Any reply, is fantastic, kind of amazed that people want to. But as I'm finding myself, it's compulsive to help people!

Cheers Saz
*spirit* xxx

kindredspirit
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby crying devil » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:59 am

hi there. I know you posted this a LONG time ago, but ive just read it. there is NOTHING wrong with anything you've done. there is nothing wrong with being gay, bi, straight etc etc. It is your life and live it in the way you want to, with who you feel is right FOR YOU
crying devil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Sexuality