feelings not reciprocated...how to tell him?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

feelings not reciprocated...how to tell him?

Postby helpmeplease! » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Ok story in a nutshell. This guy that i have known for about 6months as a good friend asked me out tonight. A while ago, i thought i fancied him but looking back on my last relationship, I went along with it even though I didnt love him and that didnt turn out to great. The trouble is that he is soooo sweet to me, and really shy, it took him a month to work up the courage to ask me out, and i felt so bad about the idea of saying no, i said yes. But really ive made things worse for myself and i need ways of letting him down in the absolute nicest way possible (Im a lesbian? lol dont think thatd work) or getting him to dump me. I know this sounds really stupid but to be honest, im 14 and there are alot of guys out there that id really like to go out with and while i love my boyfrend, its just not that kind of love....HELP!
helpmeplease!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:03 pm

well im sorry the best way is to just say sorry but its not working or im not ready for a relationship yet! he should know the truth! if you love this guy as a mate you shouldnt lie to him!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

feel like twotiming witch but thank you anyway

Postby helpmeplease! » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:31 pm

thanks i guess youre right only im in such a mess right now, theres these 5 guys tht want to go out with me (sounds big headed but sadly true) and i have a major problem with saying no but i cant two time! well its gonna b hard bt i have to tell him....god i just know im going to spout the words "i hope we can still be frends" somwhere along the line....ugh!
helpmeplease!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:13 pm

well at least you have come to tell the truth and yes your right you cant two time because that would definately make things worse!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby crying devil » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:39 pm

i know exactly where you're coming from with the whole being 14 and loving somebody...just not like that...and wanting to go out wit bout 5 different people at the same time. ive found now though, that the only way you can make them realise you dont wana go out with them is to say no...not beat around the bush, just say now. you never know...he could become one of your closest friends. Thats whats happened to me, 2 years ago, this lad fancied me...worked up the courage 2 ask me out and i didnt have the heart to say no, but then i had 2 turn round to him and explain it all. i felt like an idiot standing there saying " i love you, as a mate, but i cant see this working out" i didnt even use the dreaded, i hope we can be friends line, but, now, leaving school this year, and he is one of probably 3 people from my school i will keep in touch with. he says he always respected me for having the guts to be honest with him.....
just tell this lad the truth...its the only way out of the situation you got yourself into
ali
xx
crying devil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality