Lesbian

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lesbian

Postby Krazycow » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:43 pm

my friend is a lesbian. im not bothered about it but shes like 'oh my god, i dont want to tell anyone coz then no one will be my friend'. she asked me if i knew any other lesbians and i said no but ill have alook around. is anyone here a lesbian?? if you are, please give me your e-mail address so she can talk to you. thanx very much. :D
Krazycow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Location: Trapped somewhere i don't know.... Maybe it's the kitchen?

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:20 pm

hon try comfrtin her bout it. Tell her that there int out to worry bout, who she likes is up to her, if her friends get weird bout it then it's their problem, if friends can't like her for who she is then they aren't gud mates are they?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snowy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:48 pm

She will be fine. Just make sure she knows that she will always have your support. When I first told my best mate she was fine about it. But my other friends, I was worried about their reactions. In conversations, if the topic of homosexuality came up in any form I would carefully listen to what they had to say. This is a pretty good indication on whether or not they will have a problem with you. Now I am out to most of my friends and not one of them even bat an eyelid when I told them. It was amazing but it took me awhile to build up the confidence to tell them all. But it's such a relief when you do. You can finally be yourself around them.

Tell your friend not to worry and if anyone has a problem with her, well then they are not worth having as friends.

When it comes down to it, she's still the same person they became friends with in the first place.
snowy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby V23 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:23 pm

I'm sure she'll be fine :)
If she really wants support from other people who've been in her situation what about the lesbian and gay switchboard? It's advertised in the classifieds in most magazines (cosmo etc...).
V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:33 pm

Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Lesbian

Postby zoe17 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:29 pm

tell her that she will be fine it can be difficult to tell people and if she want she can talk to me on msn my addy is zoe912@hotmail.co.uk. i kno what she's goin through i went through the same thing and my friends are kool wiv it.
zoe17
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby GurlRock » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:14 pm

I know abou this. A friend has just come out as gay and they found it really difficult. I know someone who is a lesbian but I am not sure she would be happy with me posting her email on here so if you contact me on my hotmail. Sarah x
POWW
GurlRock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality