My boy turned homo!

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby V23 » Wed May 25, 2005 5:42 pm

I think maybe you need to step back for a while.

The guy may not be gay but he certainly is confused about his sexuality and I don't think that's something you can just work out over night.

Be there for him as a friend, support him through this but if you carry on as his gf you're only going to get hurt, yes he may not be gay and might just be experimenting but if he needs to do that (and your together) its cheating, regardless of sex, it's infidelity

Hope that's not harsh, just think he can't have a gf when he's trying to discover himself.

Good luck hon x
V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Wed May 25, 2005 5:53 pm

V23 wrote:I think maybe you need to step back for a while.

The guy may not be gay but he certainly is confused about his sexuality and I don't think that's something you can just work out over night.

Be there for him as a friend, support him through this but if you carry on as his gf you're only going to get hurt, yes he may not be gay and might just be experimenting but if he needs to do that (and your together) its cheating, regardless of sex, it's infidelity

Hope that's not harsh, just think he can't have a gf when he's trying to discover himself.

Good luck hon x

that's quite helpful - i didn't think of it like that. i suppose it had been with a girl i would have. it was wrong of me to think this was any different because it was with a guy. he still technically did cheat. you're absolutely right.
Hello I'm MUNCH and you are?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Krazycow » Thu May 26, 2005 12:48 pm

well.......hes said hes not gay but how can you be sure??? im not sayin hes a liar or hes bad or anything but......if he wished he didnt do it, why did he do it the first place??
The fastest way to meet new people is to pick up somebody else's change at a cocktail bar.

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
Krazycow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Location: Trapped somewhere i don't know.... Maybe it's the kitchen?

Postby JulieAndrewslovesu » Thu May 26, 2005 4:07 pm

hey there,

iv seen this situation before on a personal level, and believe me, ur best out of it. kissing him doesnt mean he is gay, but if he wasnt in the slightest bit gay, there is no way he would have done it. sorry it's harsh but it is the sad truth.

on another level (just to confuse you :lol: ), he may have done it to satisfy his friend. if his friend is gay then he may have asked ur bf to test it out with him, and it could have all been one sided. Neverthless, i still stand by what i said before; he wouldn't have done it if he didnt have any feelings for men.
Always go with your heart, never with your gut. Afterall, you may just be hungry.

We coulda been anything that we wanted to be,
but dont it make ur heart glad?
That we decided, our fact we take pride in,
we became the best at being bad!
JulieAndrewslovesu
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Moose » Thu May 26, 2005 8:07 pm

I totally agree that if he is confused about his sexuality (which he clearly is), then testing it out while he's with someone isn't really on.

Only he knows how he really feels, and it could be that he now feels guilty (as people often do when they get it on with someone of their own sex) and wants to convince himself he is straight.

OR he might now, after the kiss, realise he is straight.

I think you should keep talking to him, and keeping up the communication, but don't necessarily rush back into the relationship straight away.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby G.O.D » Fri May 27, 2005 2:17 pm

Moose wrote:I think you should keep talking to him, and keeping up the communication, but don't necessarily rush back into the relationship straight away.

ditto
G.O.D
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby skinwalker » Sat May 28, 2005 8:49 am

Him being gay or not isn't the isssue. Character is what you do when nobody's looking and he got caught going behind your back. His actions speak more than his words do. I would not trust him. Kick his ass to the curb for attempting to determine his sexual orientation at your emotional expence. If he cared about you he would have discussed it with you before sucking face with some dude. If he can't control his impulses when you are not around who needs him.
skinwalker
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Sexuality