How do you get rid of a lesbian?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How do you get rid of a lesbian?

Postby JulieAndrewslovesu » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:57 pm

hey guys, heres my problem.

over the last half a year or so i have fallen for a girl (im a lesbian :rainbow: ) and we had a teeny weeny fling about a month ago. but this girl is basically the most self centered, uncaring, manipulating, spiteful, evil user (plus anything else you can think of) you could ever meet. but for some reason i completely fell head over heels for her and cannot get her out of my system :oops: . she has done a whole load of downright selfish things to me but i love her so much i just remained friends with her and tried to get something back from her. she always flirts with me, calls me pet names and stuff and it makes me want her just as much. she is like the "shlaag" of the lesbian community and every lesbian she meets falls for her :evil: , and her list of admirers gets bigger and bigger all the time. i know this and she openly talks to me about the other people she likes, she is using them just as much as what she has done me.

i don't want to forget about her or stop seeing her because i truly really love her :roll: , but i know i have go to get rid of her because she is making me so unhappy :cry: .

but she told me something this morning that has made me make up my mind. she had the bare face cheek to tell me to my face that at the weekend she has a threesome with 2 24 year olds. i know them and am kinda friends with them. its just the way she told me, she knows how much i feel for her and she knows how much it would hurt and she even told me details ( :o ). this was the final straw. at the time when she told me this i just laughed it off to her but it sausage hurt!

but heres my question to you guys, how do i get rid of her? the thing is, its all very well just stopping talking to her, but then il still be thinking of her :x . and i cant meet anyone new because ther is no lesbian scene in the town wer i live. i really am stuck and its tearing me apart :( .

please help me, you are the only ones i can tell.

love JulieAndrewslovesu
Always go with your heart, never with your gut. Afterall, you may just be hungry.

We coulda been anything that we wanted to be,
but dont it make ur heart glad?
That we decided, our fact we take pride in,
we became the best at being bad!
JulieAndrewslovesu
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Oh hun

Postby rainbow-fairy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:28 pm

Hiya,

Poor you, I think its better to be single than unhappy this girl is making your life miserable and she seems to take joy in winding you up further about all her gorey details.
Dont you think you deserve better than to be treated like this and cling onto what you can get from her, it is always hard to let go at first but i'm sure in the long term you'll be alot better in yourself, good luck to you hun what ever you decide.

All the best Rainbow xx
rainbow-fairy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Liquidius » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:38 pm

Remember a time when you were happy being single and just as you were? I know it might be hard, but although you love this girl, she's upsetting you. She's using you, and at least you're aware of it. You can do so much better! I know its hard now, but once you've gotten over her you'll look back and wonder what you were doing! :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brielle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:16 pm

youve already decided she is no good for you, good!
just tell her very directly that you are not interested in her anymore!....... then celebrate, you will be single again, and if you look online or in your local papers, there are always lots of people just like you, who want a proper caring relationship, just like you do! :)
Go for it, you really have nothing to lose, and I wish you luck!
we will sit upon the rocks,
and see the sheperds feed their flocks
by shallow rivers, to whose falls
melodious birds sing madrigals.
brielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lorelei » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:28 pm

You've decided that you're better off without her, and I think we all agree. You should stop seeing and speaking to her. Yes, you will still think about her. However, when she is no longer in your life, you WILL begin to think about her less and less. It may seem hard to believe now, but if you're not in contact with her, other things and other people will gradually come into your life and fill the void. If you really love her, you may never forget her entirely, but you will stop missing her. You just have to give it time. She obviously isn't capable of commiting to or developing real feelings for anyone at this point in her life, so it's going nowhere and you really would be better off alone. Good luck, Sweetie!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby JulieAndrewslovesu » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:16 am

thanks you so much for your help.

can i just say, i have never been going out with her, but we wer kinda together if you know what i mean.

i text her last nite telling her how i feel, it went something along the lines of "im still in love with you and its killing me so i think its best if i dont see you anymore, at all" =D> she replied basically saying "noooooooo", she is a good friend, apart from everything else she does hav a very sweet side. i replied saying that i was sorry, but i dont know what else to do.

she rang me about half an hour later, and she was all ready to have a go, as she is going to paris today and so she wont be able to see me for a week. she started ranting on, you know "what are you playing at?". but then i started crying and she just seemed to melt with sympathy. i told her how much it hurt and that i was completely lost and she really helped. she said she was going to help me etc.

but im afraid what she says and what she does are 2 different things. i wont see her until next week and i dont know what will happen but for now i feel a lot better :) .

i'll keep you posted.

lorra love JAlovesu x x x
Always go with your heart, never with your gut. Afterall, you may just be hungry.

We coulda been anything that we wanted to be,
but dont it make ur heart glad?
That we decided, our fact we take pride in,
we became the best at being bad!
JulieAndrewslovesu
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby nothings_shocking » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:21 am

Hey,
it is good that you were able to tell her how you felt. It is a crucial thing now. If you hadn't then it wuld have carried on :)
Even though she was crying down the phone at you, you seemed to have handled it very well.
When she goes to Paris it will give you both breathing space, and time for her to get to grips with things.
Maybe she needs thi holiday to sort herself out?
x x x
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby elmo24 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:39 pm

I don't know if it's just me being sceptical :-? but I wouldn't wholly trust this 'help' she's promising you...I know you want to believe you and her can stay friends if nothing else but try and remember all the things you know about the nasty side of her? From my experience, others can help us when we're down but at the end of the day we have to 'mend' ourselves :) I don't profess that it'll be easy but my advice is that after she comes back from Paris, continue the space thing for a while...give yourself time to get over it all :D you'll be fine xx
All you need is love...
elmo24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby SAVVY » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:45 pm

HIYA! i kind of know how you feel as i completely fell in love with a straight girl who was a absolutely horrible to me! but i couldn't help it! i was in love with her...of i couldn't tell her as she would make it worse!!
since i have changed school for my own reasons and it had nothing to do with her and i reli miss her!! lol :(
maybe its meant to be and you can't get rid of her for a reason! Also that if she melted with sympathy for you then maybe she has something for you! maybe shes the type of person always looking for excitement!
SAVVY
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality