I'm a lesbian!

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Moose » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:51 pm

mattsglobe wrote:if you've never had a boy how do you know your a lesbian?

Hi Matt; I knew I was bi because I just wanted to be with a woman. I didn't need to actually sleep with a woman to know that. It's like saying to people who want to wait until they're married before having sex "Wait a minute, you've never slept with anyone, so how do you know if you're straight?!"
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby SAVVY » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:04 pm

THNX PPL!!! :lol:
i knw am gay thats 4 sure...i just dont have sexual feelings for men at all. I have very deep sexual feelings for girls!! And i have felt this for aslong as i can remeber.....why should i waste time with a guy??
SAVVY
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

i understand... !

Postby penguin » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:49 am

im 18 and a gay female, my family found out when i was 17....i wasnt ready for them to know, but things happen, move on rite! they didnt take it very well and still dont let my girlfirend of 6 moths enter my house! .... but i know what you mean by being scared about "where to start" .... my girlfriend is my first girlfirend and luckily enough for me i love her to bits and dont ever want to lose her....but i have to admit, i was scared the first time i experienced anything with her, she had to make all the first moves, but trust me, it all comes naturally.... regardless of your sexuality.... experiencing things for the first time is scary but beleive me aslong as you relax, you'll anjoy it!! give it a month or so and ull be the one making the 1st moves! and the post abut going to a "gay bar" is an exellent idea, the local gay bars by me usually have girls around my age there and ive made so many new friends since i started goin, most pople are so friendly and as long as you go there with the right attitude, most people or groups will adopt you into there crowd! .... dont be scared about anything, we were all there once!!
penguin
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Sexuality