HELP plz

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

HELP plz

Postby kittenx418 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:43 pm

Hi - can sum1 plz help me .............

Im friends with a lesbian and i have started togrow feelings 4 her - we have had a drunken kiss before and ages ago wen i was drunk i told her i liked her she said wasnt her type - we have started txting again and we going out in a group 2moz nyt plz help - wt shud i do????????
kittenx418
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby big m » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:27 pm

Go, have fun.
if she has said that you are not her type then you need to respect that or you are in danger of losing a friend, I take it that you are close friends as she hasnt reacted badly to your drunken episodes. Is it just feelings towards your friend or have you noticed that you have feelings for girls in general?
big m
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kittenx418 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:33 pm

Just her - she is just a fantastic person - n plus we have kissed - we have loads in common thats why we get on so well - i dont want to loose her friendship but i cant be myself fully wen im around her
kittenx418
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:25 pm

can i ask how old you are ?
this may just be a phase! or you might be miss understanding your feelings because you are so close.
to tell you the truth i dont know what to say because i have never felt that way about a girl but i do know that i have mistaken friendship feelings for love with mates that have been guys. because we were so close i thought i wanted to be with them, i did love him but not in the same way as a lover as that was something we relised when we tried to be together.

there is a very very fine line between friendship love and actual love.

just be sure before you do anythink you might regret.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

HI

Postby lou 4 eva » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:25 pm

i think you should just go out and hav a laugh. If it goes to far say i dont feel to good i think il go. Or sit her down the night before and talk to her and let it all out thta might help you a bit better to let everything out.
lou :) let me know what happens.
lou 4 eva
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Sexuality