Am i bisexual? please help.

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am i bisexual? please help.

Postby Jaxx » Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:04 pm

Hey im new to this so can anyone reply as quickly as possible.thx
Well you see since i turned 15 i have been well starting to fancy boys well to tell you the truth i have liked boys for 2 years before. I have started to notice how close i feel to some of my freinds and how turned on i get when we have to shower after a rugby game. But i still like girls. in a way i wanna be with both but were i come from being gay just aint done.
Thats my problem..i cant know im gay intill i actualy be with a gay guy and try it..im not saying have full out sex with him but just feel what its like to be with a gay guy on a date or sumin. But there are not any gay guys were i come from..not one at least no were near my age. So i wanted to know what i should do and see if anyone knows of any gay or bisexual teen help groups that i could go see or talk to. I know i need to see what being with a guy is like before i make a choice that would change my hole life. please help
Jaxx.......
Jaxx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Am i bisexual? please help.

Postby Enigma » Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:32 pm

Hi Jaxx!

Well you've come to the right place!

What I can advise is not to feel worried about what you're thinking at the moment. I understand that you want the confusion to be resolved as soon as possible, but don't let that make you do something you'd regret in the future.

Jaxx wrote:i cant know im gay intill i actualy be with a gay guy and try it

There are a lot of people who know they're gay or straight while doing nothing physcial with the appropriate gender.

In regards to there not being other gay or bi guys around, this really isn't the case. There's probably a bunch of guys around you that are going through exactly the same thing!

The pity about this situation is everyone's scared to raise these thoughts with mates, for fear of the implications. I can confirm with experience that there will be people around, both guys and girls, who are questioning their sexuality. It's natural, it's part of life!

One major point that I want to get across to you is that you should not be worried about getting yourself defined in a category. You are you, sexuality is just an inaccurate classification, so try not to get stressed about it.

:D

In regards to information about any support groups in your area:

Gay & Lesbian Friend Helpline (Gloucestershire)...

We are here for you on e-mail: glhglos@dircon.co.uk
and telephone: Gloucester (01452) 306800
Monday to Friday 7:30pm to 10:00pm

I hope this helps you, and just ask if you want more information.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Gem » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:33 pm

I think it's very easy to be confused by something like this, I have myself so, I know how you feel. If you talk through it with someone, I'm sure they'll be able to make you feel better about it all. I found that I felt like this because I was so close to one of my friends, she felt the same so, we had sex. I found out that it was just a fantasy thing, it actually spoilt the fantasy I used to have.......sometimes it's not always best for you to act it out but then, thats something you'd have to decide.
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby Confused_Soul » Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:52 pm

Hey Jaxx.

I read your problem. I think every guy has a feminine side, no matter how macho or tuff they are, it is there. It does indicate that you may be bi, but you havent been in a relationship yet. I think to be sure of your sexuality, you would have to enter a gay relationship. I am not implying that you should, but you cannot be sure until it actually happens. Who knows, it could just be a phase. Many people are unsure of their sexuality at a young age. I know i was. I can relate to you in a way because i am confused about my sexuality also. You can read my article if you want.

Dont rush into anything. If a gay relationship, haapens, it happens. Have you researched anything on the net to do with your problem. Read accounts and articles of those in a similiar predicament to you.
Confused_Soul
Just Landed
Just Landed

You will find out soon enough.

Postby danni » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:25 pm

Hey Jaxx! :wink:
I am just going to agree with the rest, as everything i was going to say is in there.
I am 17yrs old and bisexual, i thought the same at your age i never really new but one day i had a friend who i was really close to and one thing lead to another and we kissed and it felt good. But thats the only time i knew for certain i was definatly bisexual.
You don't need a relationship youll know when your in a situation weither you will want to kiss them or move away.
But don't worry about it, it will all come to in time, many people are open minded now adays you don't know how many gays, lesbians or bisexualls are out there, there are proberly some around you but they don't flaunt it. :D
Although i am bisexual and know what you are going through it may be slightly different for you as i am female but the princaple is the same.

Hope you figure it out soon but don't rush into anything.
:( Danni :)
danni
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality