confused

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confused

Postby Hailie » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:13 pm

i'm in a unit for teenagers who suffer depression or have mental health problems and i have been there for about 5 weeks now and it's going great and there helping me with my health issue's

problem is there's a new girl starting on monday (i won't be there as i've been timed out for a few days) and she's a lesbian or maybe bisexual i'm not really sure yet, but i have recently (6mths) been questioning my sexuality but decided to put it to the back of my mind, so this girl being there really isn't gonna help and to make matters just a ittle bit worst i think i might like her in that way.

so i'm not to sure what i'm actually asking for but any sort of advice would be gratful

Thanks xx
Hailie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby LICKLELEA » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:25 pm

First things first you shouldn't feel ashamed to feel the way you do, it must be very difficult questionning your sexuality. It might be a frightening prospect but I'm sure you will sort yourself out in time.

I wouldn't look at this woman in a 'just because she is a lesbian I will fancy her' kind of way. Even people who are gay don't fancy every female. Just wait and see what she is like when you meet her. You never know, you might not see eye to eye.

I'm really glad spending time in this unit is helping you get through your depression. You must feel so much better.

My only advice to you is to take your time and consider how your choices will change your life. Don't be scared to experiment but don't rush in to things.

Good Luck with everything Hailie xx
LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby JennaXXX » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:32 pm

I agree. Just because she is a lesbian or bisexual doesnt mean that you will instantly fancy her. Just the same as a single woman doesnt fall for every man she meets!
Relax and dont worry about things before they have even begun.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Hailie » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:08 pm

thank guys for your reply

i never really thought about it like that i guest i just got all worried and paranoid for no reason, but i'll see how it goes on monday like you said i might hate her guts Lol
Hailie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Sexuality