Am I bisexual?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am I bisexual?

Postby ashlee82 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:06 pm

Am I bisexual? I dont know!. Ive always had boyfriends and although I could never imagine myself actually dating a girl I cant help but fantasise about them. I like to look at pictures of semi clad girls when Im erm relieving myself of being horny(trying to keep it pg). Im 22 years old and have been like this about girls for as long as I can remember. Its kind of worrying me. Help anyone??
ashlee82
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby X_Smiler_X » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:52 pm

Hi Ashlee.

What your experiencing it purely fantasy. It's something you probably wouldn't consider, but like to think about.

I don't think your bisexual - Your just fantasising, and everyone does that!

Don't worry.

K x
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby morris mouse » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:22 pm

X_Smiler_X wrote:Hi Ashlee.

What your experiencing it purely fantasy. It's something you probably wouldn't consider, but like to think about.

I don't think your bisexual - Your just fantasising, and everyone does that!

Don't worry.

K x

I agree with "X_Smiler_X"

I don't think you're bisexual

What you're doing is NORMAL

No need to worry about it!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby bellajennie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:21 am

Even if you are then its not anything to worry about!! If you can't imagine dating a woman then you've probably answered your own question.

You're 22. Are you in a relationship??? If you aren't then there's no problem with perhaps going t o a gay bar just to feel a bit involved in the scene and see how you feel.

If 'relieving yourself' over women is pleasing then I don't see how this should be a problem - it is after all meant to be a pleasure!!!! Don't worry, these feelings are quite normal.

Jen x x x
The World is Your Oyster - If only you could get the damn thing open!
bellajennie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby x.honey.x » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:43 pm

It is perfectly natural for men and women at some stage in their life to have feelings towrds the same sex. This does not mean that you are definately 100% a lesbian/bi. Quite often it could just be curiosity, some may think it but never act on it, some may try and hate it, some may try and like it as equally as having sex with the opposite sex and some may try it and love it and never look back.

I am speaking from experience. I absolutly loved men all my life, however when I was in a relationship with them I never felt comfortable and there was always something missing. But even since primary school I had feeling for females, but at the time I was too young to know what they were or even what was going on. I never realised what that was until I was 16 and a half and things happened unplanned with a female friend or mine (I'm female by the way) we hadnt had a sip to drink, it just happened but it felt totally right even though it was both our first times with someone of the same sex. For a while after that I was confused, I kept thinking to myself oh my god what happened here then but at the same time it felt right. After a while I relaised I must be bi. I carried on dating men but secretly I suppose I prefered women, I just never knew where to go to meet them or how to tell anyone. Things happened on and off with women and I got to the stage where I just hated doing anything sexually at all with a man.

In 2003/2004 I got talking to a girl on the internet. We lost touch for quite a while but got chatting again in Dec 2004 by which time she had a boyfriend. We spoke everyday by text or on the net and you could tell by what was sent in the messages that we both liked eachother. She was going off her bloke and eventually in March 2005 she ended it with him, not long after that we met up and got on so well. A Year later I am still with her, in my happiest and longest relationship ever. I've lived with her and her 2 children for coming upto a year now, so you can see we didnt waste anytime. We even got engaged on Xmas Day 2005.

Anyway enough about me. Please promise not to worry if you get feelings towards the same sex again. It doesnt mean you are definately a lesbian/bi, its probably just curiosity. Anyway good luck. Hope all this helps.
Plz reply asap.
Take care.
Love Amber
xXx
x.honey.x
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Am I bisexual?

Postby Catherine » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am

ashlee82 wrote:Am I bisexual? I dont know!. Ive always had boyfriends and although I could never imagine myself actually dating a girl I cant help but fantasise about them. I like to look at pictures of semi clad girls when Im erm relieving myself of being horny(trying to keep it pg). Im 22 years old and have been like this about girls for as long as I can remember. Its kind of worrying me. Help anyone??

I think that thats lovely, theres nothing wrong with fantasising about women...anyway we women are alot prettier to look at than men arnt we! hehehe x x
www.catherinewaddilove.piczo.com

You got the touch so gentle and sweet
But you've got that look so critical
Catherine
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:43 am

yeah its completely normal. for example i am completely straight no doubt about that because i only FANCY guys and only want to do stuff sexually with guys.

i do fantasize sometimes about other girls like you do though. but i know im straight. so like everyone else has said its probably just curiosty.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Sexuality