help! my girlfriend said she's bi-curious

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby seksiclaire » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:42 pm

Who do u think u are sayin that bi girls are mentally unstable? sounds to me like uv got issues with ya own sexuality n ur taking it out on her. Most men love the idea of their girlfriend with another girl even if it is just a fantasy. Im suprised more people havent kicked off on here about them comments u were making ur supposed to love your girlfriend for who she is, not who you want her to be. shape up.
seksiclaire
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby elmo24 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:36 am

Try not to freak out... I think it seems that you've learnt a lot over the past few days about your feelings towards your girlfriend - relationships are an ongoing learning process.

Don't give up or put yourself down - ok so you may have overreacted a little but my opinion is that you did this because you didn't want her to be with anyone else, regardless of their gender.

The reality is that we have to trust our loved ones until proven otherwise, so as long as you've talked through the whole issue in a mature manner, bury it and move on. If you let it, this situation will then iron itself out and your relationship has the potential to become stronger as a result.

Best of luck :D
All you need is love...
elmo24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby thisisnotmylife » Mon May 01, 2006 5:24 pm

the situation is cool now. she asked me whether i worried she was a lesbian and i said that this was NOT the case. then we had a BIG WET SNOG!!!!! all's fine now.

p.s thanks for the help guys.
thisisnotmylife
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby elmo24 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:37 pm

Kissing is seriously underrated in my opinion! It releases endorphins which make us happy, and it burns calories at the same time! We should all snog more...

Glad to hear things are cool now with you and your gf.

Take care 8)
All you need is love...
elmo24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Sexuality