LESBIAN EXPERIENCE WITH OLDER WOMAN

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

LESBIAN EXPERIENCE WITH OLDER WOMAN

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:55 am

8)
Last edited by dinoXcore on Sun May 13, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 am

In most circumstances, I'd be pleased that things have gone the way you'd hoped. However, I've read in another of your threads that you're only 13 years old. It's totally wrong and irresponsible of this woman, no matter how much you like her, to have done what she did with you.

As much as it may seem fine from your point of view, no 39 year old should be thinking of someone so young in this way, let alone acting on it. It's also very important to remember how much trouble she could get into due to your age.

It may be difficult to accept, but I think you should put an end to this before anything further happens. You've really got to question her intentions when you consider how young you are, no matter how much you like each other.

Good luck and keep us informed!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:26 pm

Yes I completely agree. Shes not 39 though, shes 28, but still you are right. It was totally unexpected and unplanned and I just need to know how to go about it. I know it wont happen again because I know how wrong it is... but I do care for her very much, but this wont get it the way of the situation. She is very sensible and im guessing she feels the same as I do. (thats she cares for me, but she knows it is wrong and she will do as much as possible to make it right).
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:31 pm

Oops, sorry, thought you wrote "over 26 years older"! How regularly do you see her, and have you seen her since?
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:34 pm

I havent seen her since. Its only been 3 days and im not sure if I should pretend like nothing happenned or ring her and talk. Shes probably very stressed about it but I dont know. X
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Rogue » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:08 pm

No no no, you should most certainly NOT call the 28-year-old teacher who lured a 13-year-old girl up to her bedroom and seduced her. What she did was wrong. It may have been unexpected of you but from events as you describe them she knew exactly what she was doing. This wasn't a mistake or a one off loss of reasoning. She obviously planned to get you into her bedroom.
I'm afraid that this woman took advantage of you and the last thing you should do is call her up to see if she's OK. You need to look after yourself. What she did was abuse whether you wanted it or not because you're still a minor. You shouldn't have anything more to do with her. Actually, what you should do is tell your parents, but I'm guessing that you're probably not going to do that no matter what I say, so at the very least keep away from her and get yourself a different babysitting job.

Please take care of yourself.
Rogue
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:03 pm

No it sounds different to how it was. She didnt "lure" or "seduce" me to her bedroom as such- those were a wrong choice of words. It was me who took park in this aswell as honestly it was really just a heat of the moment. Im just not quite sure what to do.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:05 pm

I promis this is not just me being niiave, it wasnt planned. I know it sounds although it was, but from the person who actually experienced it I know it wasnt. She didnt force herself upon me, it was a mutual decision.. and she was alittle bit drunk.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hiya

Postby Redshift » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:08 pm

Hiya, Okay for one you are under age, I always worry when a 26 year old seduces a 13 4 years yer okay but not 13 years!! the other part that I am slightly worried about is did'nt your parents wounder where you were tht night you stayed with her and where was her husband?? I am not to sure here but what is your age?

From
Matt
The Girl I Love (Avatar)

Redshift
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:27 pm

I dont really need to be told that it is wrong because I already know that! Im just looking for a bit of help. Her husband was away on business and I was meant to be staying over there the night anyway, as i was looking after her kids for a couple of hours. I really dont need to be told that is it wrong as I know it is! I just need helpp...!
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:28 pm

and im not underage because we didnt have sex.. we just, like ,hugged&kissed.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:49 pm

Okay, in response to what you're asking, I think it really depends how confident you are in talking to her about it. I don't see why you should be the one to make the first move to talk about it to her. She's the older, supposedly more responsible one, and she herself will know this and is probably trying to think of a way to approach this with you. It's on her conscience, not yours, and so you should try not to worry about how to tackle it. I think it's likely that she'll apologise and explain why it can't happen again (at least, this is what I would expect of a decent person!)
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moose » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:55 pm

all_apologies wrote:In most circumstances, I'd be pleased that things have gone the way you'd hoped. However, I've read in another of your threads that you're only 13 years old. It's totally wrong and irresponsible of this woman, no matter how much you like her, to have done what she did with you.

As much as it may seem fine from your point of view, no 39 year old should be thinking of someone so young in this way, let alone acting on it. It's also very important to remember how much trouble she could get into due to your age.

It may be difficult to accept, but I think you should put an end to this before anything further happens. You've really got to question her intentions when you consider how young you are, no matter how much you like each other.

Good luck and keep us informed!

I know this woman isn't 39, but the above quote is the best advice. To be honest, I think everyone would be saying the same thing if the woman was 19, 29, 39, 49..... the fact is you're 13, and this woman is an adult. This isn't your fault - who wouldn't just go for it if the person you really fancied tried to snog you, no matter how old they were? Your ex-teacher should have been the responsible one. When are you due to see her next? What do your parents think about you going out for dinner with her and that sort of thing?

No one is trying to get at you here and we do want to help - I think we're all just a bit concerned that a 28-year-old female teacher is snogging her 13-year-old ex student and seeming to think it's perfectly normal and not even worth waking up properly for when she finds her in her bed the next morning.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:10 pm

ig
Last edited by dinoXcore on Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Rogue » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:22 pm

Well done, dinoXcore. You seem to be being very sensible about this and you are doing the right thing by not working for her any more. You are obviously very mature for your age (and more mature than some adults I know :) ).

Best of luck!
Rogue
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Next

Return to Sexuality