LESBIAN EXPERIENCE WITH OLDER WOMAN

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby psycho*jadey » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:45 pm

i think the problem with this is the emotions involved. you both have feelings for each other. which, strange as it might be, is the reason this all happened. it wasn't paedophilic or anything. you like her and she thinks you're "special". although what that means i don't know. i think one of the main issues here is that she's married with kids. she needs to sort her own head out before she messes with yours. but i think staying friends would be good. by the sounds of it, talking to each other is good for you both.
if i can see it then i can do it. if i believe it theres nothing 2 it.
psycho*jadey
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:37 pm

dgdfh
Last edited by dinoXcore on Sun May 13, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby psycho*jadey » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:41 pm

to be honest i dont think the age gap has anything to do with it. you're obviously on the same level. it's just the entire situation seems really complicated. because she's married with kids and other people will think it's not right and maybe neither of you expected it to ever happen
if i can see it then i can do it. if i believe it theres nothing 2 it.
psycho*jadey
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Rogue » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:52 pm

Since I seem to be the only person on this thread who believes that women are capable of being sexual predators I feel that I just have to say something here.
If a 28-year-old man had invited you up to his room and kissed you everyone here would be screaming out "perv" and "paedophile" and begging you to call the police. If this man had been emailing you, taking you out for dinner, saying that you were friends, many people would claim that he was 'grooming' you for sex. If he had told you that you were special you would have been quite rightly warned that "you're so special" is practically a trademarked line of child abusers and urged not to believe him. But, since it is a woman the consensus seems to be that this is an unfortunate situation with confused feelings and you're both on the same level! Please please please believe me when I tell you that all of the above in reference to a man is just as true of a female abuser and you need to be careful of this.
You do seem mature, so I'm just asking you to keep your guard up. If this woman makes more moves on you, tries to kiss you again, makes up some line about how she can't stop thinking about you, not only should you keep well away from her you should tell someone else because she could do the same thing to other girls and what she did was child abuse. It’s illegal and immoral. If I had a teenage daughter in your position I would be calling the police and reporting them to their school right now, whatever the sex of the teacher. All I'm asking you to do is be careful and watch out for signs. Bad people are exceptionally good at convincing everyone that they are nice people and no matter how savvy you think you are do NOT imagine that you are going to be able to tell the difference. They fool EVERYONE. It’s not a case of being naive or not, it’s a case of them being spectacularly good actors.
I know it sounds like I’m just being cruel about someone you have feelings for, and you’re probably going to ignore me because I don’t know this woman, I wasn’t there, I couldn’t possibly understand how close you are, etc, but because I’m not involved I can see the pattern of events that led to this and they are setting of warning bells in my head. I guess there isn’t anything else I can say, except that if she’d been a ‘he’ I suspect that you would have seen some very different and strong reactions to your problem.

Please take care of yourself.
Rogue
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Previous

Return to Sexuality