bisexual

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

bisexual

Postby sarahrobertso45 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:41 pm

hi it is sarah hereI think i might be bisexual but i dont know. The problem is that i really fancy my best mate how is female as well. Its like every time she comes near me i get turned on and i cant stop thinking about her even when i am with her.

Please help :(

Hi it is sarah here. I still have the problem and i dont know what 2 do. i really miss her at nights and i dont know if i should tell her but i am scared that it ruins are friendship. should i tell her my feelings for her.

please help
Last edited by sarahrobertso45 on Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarah robertson
sarahrobertso45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:18 pm

Well i would imagine you are still young hun, so it could just be that your sexuality is just starting to develop, and you're just starting to discover your sexual self. Lots of people experience feelings like this towards close friends or family members, it doesn't necessarily make you bisexual.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby BrinaBabyz » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:55 pm

hey i am a bisexual female and well i wouldnt know exaclty what to tell you bout your feelings..maybe it is your still young but you never know.. you should wait a see for a bit more to see if you still have those feeelings for her bc they might have alreayd gone awya sooner or later and u could jsut be losing your friend fr nothing. id it only your mate that u fancy or do u walk down the streeets chekcing other gurls out also? thats one way to know and laos when u dream do u dream about her or other things? could u imagine yourself doing thing with her? those were some of the ways i had found out myself.. i found it kinda odd to be haning out with all my guy friends and checking out all the gurlls asses .. but ti was normal to me. hope i helped
HolLa At YoOOOoo HomIe
BrinaBabyz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 2:55 pm

Bisexual females rule 8)
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bubble » Mon May 26, 2003 4:29 pm

Mr.L I don't believe your post is appropriate, please refrain from such comments in the future.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Mon May 26, 2003 11:24 pm

how old are you? could just be hormones. all girls go through a phase i did, but all it was for me was a way of thinking what other women looked like naked so i could compare, not the same thing i know but that was me. think about it before u tell this friends as u may not be biasexual

Love
Jupiter
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality