Girlfriend's weight

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Jupiter » Mon May 26, 2003 7:55 pm

Nr L i did apol ok but i still feel the same. i do it for love but i agree u do have to have the attraction otherwise u wouldnt want to touch eachother if it groced u out ok i apologise but i still feel that way but i do see ur point of view i just dont wanna lol
Sorry
Love
Jupiter, Soz mate, letz b pals K?
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hey sorry too

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 8:57 pm

hey jupiter sorry i know wtaya mean and yer we have diff views but love is blind in a lot of ways. but i cnt chnage how i c it and yer were pals! l8rs :lol:
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Mon May 26, 2003 9:36 pm

fank u Mr L i am a wonderful person who is just very passionate.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

lol i know watya mean

Postby Mr.L » Mon May 26, 2003 9:37 pm

once i think suminks right im mad about it and yer thanks too jupe
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby jagsoccer4321 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:37 pm

DONT say anything to her! if she wants to talk about it she will bring it up! instead i would just do physical activities with her... take her 2 the gym, play a game of soccer or anything! good luck! but if you really loved her you could accept her for who she has become and the weight that she has put on.... another option is just work her out in bed!! lol, that might take off a couple kilos!
jagsoccer4321
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Dani » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:18 am

OK, here's an old photo and one that she sent me so you can see the change.
IMAGE REMOVED BY ADMIN
Dani
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mr.L » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:53 pm

i dnt wana sound rude yer so sorry for whatever i say. 1sr of all her old picture shes nice but like hmm dnt wana sound rude shes got fat. You should maybe tell, i would she might apreciate it and just go gym with her things like dat. Dont say it in a bad way eitehr but she has put on a lot of wieght. I would tell her youre finding her less attractive or somethign and shes eating too much. I see watya eman BIG change literally and yer i would feel da same if my g.f put on a lot of wieght like that. just dnt be like too mean cos deres no nice wya of telling her but gd luck (SORRY JUPITER)
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby slayer111 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:19 am

Forget about how she *was*, deal with how she *is*. Unless she's gained so much weight it's a health issue, and you really like her, it really shouldn't be an issue; who she is inside should be more important than what she looks like.

If what she looks like is so important to you, then you should probably dump her, and find yourself an attractive airhead instead. She can move on to someone who'll appreciate her for who she is. There's no point dragging this out, and there isn't any point in trying to change who she is.

You have two choices; learn to love the person you are with, or move onto someone else. Trying to change a partner into who you want them to be *never* works.
slayer111
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives