Never been kissed

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Never been kissed

Postby Sheffieldtyke » Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:03 am

hi im 14 and i feel left out

right so far ive neve ever been with a girl or even kissed someone . It makes me feel vey young and all m friends seem t be doing s much more . ive nevr relly wanted to go out with somone but recently ivehad serious erges tgo out with oeone
. can i get some advice on howto stat a innocent relatioship . im not real a confident person s ay advic would help.
Sheffiled is truly gods country
Sheffieldtyke
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Sheffieldtyke » Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:08 am

sorry people forall the really bad spalling mistikes
Sheffiled is truly gods country
Sheffieldtyke
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:22 am

What you need to do is not feel pressured because others are doing it. Get to talk to people and find something that you can talk happily about. From there relationships can blossom. Dont rush into things you have all the time in the world.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby simply_a_dreamer » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:08 pm

I wasn't interested in anyone or kiss anyone until I was 16...it was worth the wait. Don't feel pressured
simply_a_dreamer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:21 pm

HI hun,
You're only 14?! Goodness me love what are you worrying about? You seriously have your whole life in front of you to 'worry' about relationship things, and trust me, much more seroius ones then simply kissing a girl are going to come up. Whatever you do, DON"T go out with a girl just becusae you want to kiss her. Not only is that not being fair to her, but it's not being fair to you either! Pretty much everyone of my friends had kissed a guy, or even had sex before I even had a boyfriend. But you know what? I enjoyed being single and not having to call my boyfriend every ten minutes to tell him where I was. I was 16 when I got my first kiss and trust me, waiting all of those 16 years was definitly worth it. Don't give away that special something to someone you're just going forget you ever knew, 10 years from now. K?
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby shine » Sat May 10, 2003 7:54 pm

i was in the same situation as you. everytime my friends talked about it i felt left out. they all had their first kisses when they were really young, like 10 or 11. they didn't like it at all and can't remember it properly. thats not how it should be. i was 14 when i had my first kiss. it was special cos i really liekd the guy and can remember it vividly. wait until the right person comes along. trust me, its much better that way.xx
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby DJG » Sat May 10, 2003 7:58 pm

Well, I've only properly kissed my once, and that lasted about three seconds.

Don't hurry into anything Sheffieldtyke!
DJG
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

No rush

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 13, 2003 9:23 pm

Hi there. I also say no rush, Your 14, the age I had my first kiss! :wink: I was pressured by my mates and absolutely terrified. Don`t let the rants of your mates make u sucumb, I kept getting called Tameo all the time! I didn`t even know what that meant!!! :) Just stay calm wait till u feel ready. Sorry if it isn`t wot u want to hearXXX :-?
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

kissing is great!

Postby Mr.L » Tue May 20, 2003 10:22 pm

kissing is great! dont feel like rubbish cos ur mates r doing it instead get out there and pull! but only sum1 u like, ifya kiss a girl jus for the kiss ull b dissapointed but wne u like the girl, its wiked!
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Lesley-Anne » Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:22 pm

hiya, dont worry about it i had my first kiss just after i turned 15 and i waited untill i really really liked someone because i wanted my first kiss to be special - and it was - it's something that i can look back on and be happy about when i'm older not something i'll regret and when i had my first kiss it was my b/f at the times first kiss too and he was nearly 17 so dont worry about it the moment will come and you'll b glad u didn't just kiss anyone!
xXxXx
Lesley-Anne
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby teenager with problems » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:55 pm

i just wanna say that all those people sayin '14? theres nufin to be worried about' and 'dont be preasurised into it' you dont know what its like. Im 14 and neva had a kiss or a boyfriend, and advice i get is the same but this generation is different, children expecially teenagers are so selfish and some people do boast about there kisses and as soon as you say you havent kissed any1 ure called names like fridge so you preassurised to lye about it but then u feel even more preasurised into rushin ure first kiss. My advice is go out wiv ure m8s not perticualy lookin 4 sum1 just open minded out 4 a laugh and full of confidence and tlk to sum1 u like but dnt be determined to get a kiss and then just relax, thats wot im goin to do on my b'day nxt week and ill keep u updated wiv how things go :wink:
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Deadman001 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:07 pm

ok i'm sure other ppl aren't that far off your age, i'm only 5 years older and i agree with most of the other posters, at 14 these are not things that should be concerning you.

You don't really think that it's a new thing that kids tease each other about this do you?

It happened when i was at school, i'm pretty sure it would have happened to a lot of other ppl in this forum at school, whatever age they are now.

Although it's difficult to do you just have to ignore it as best you can, things will happen for you when they are meant to, so don't rush into anything.
"I laugh in the face of danger, then i hide until it goes away" -> Xander

"Lay it down, I've always been with you
Hear me now, With all that's within you
Be my savior, And I'll be your downfall"
Deadman001
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby what_is_life » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:18 pm

Deadman001 wrote: i agree with most of the other posters

Posters? what posters? I don't see any posters except for the ones on my wall...Besides what are you doing talking to posters now, hey? you need some help.....Sorry for the bad joke people.
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby teenager with problems » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:01 pm

You don't really think that it's a new thing that kids tease each other about this do you?

No i understand that but research does show that there has been a larger increase of bullying since years past, and people commiting suicide has increased aswell you only have to look at a paper and theres an account from a demoralised child being forced to self harm or death. But obviously he wants a kiss and its not like your loosing ure virginity or something big, he should let it come naturally but not seat there expecting it to come to him he should be out in the world living life to the full having a laugh i dont meen become a player just findin any1 but it wont hurt him to find sum1 specail and just go for it! but dont tell him that hes 2 young because then he will neva grow up your patronixing him!. again good luck :D
teenager with problems
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives