Fallen in love with my teacher

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fallen in love with my teacher

Postby Amz » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:55 pm

UPDATED!!! please help me!!!
Hiya!!

Im only just registered on this site so first of all A BIG HELLO TO YOU ALL!! :D

My problem is ive fallen in love with my teacher.. He dont actually teach me anything, but he used to. For the past 2 years hes been more like a friend to me..i was badly bullied because i had a horrible illness and he really helped me through an awful time..Problem is ive fallen for him in a
massive way.. He's left the school now, but i still see him quite alot.

Its not like the usual he dont know i exist kinda thing though because he does, we talk all the time and we go out of our way to see each other. We can talk about anything, he tells me stuff that he doesnt tell anybody. When i had a big operation before xmas, he bought me a big cuddly toy

Problem is hes older than me im 16 and my feelings for him are getting quite overpowering..I think about him 24/7 and the fact he shows an obvious interest in me doesnt help.

I was wondering whether anyone else has ever felt like this?

I saw him yesterday and thursday and im seeing him Monday as well. As he tutors me (i dont go to school because of my illness) and its driving me insane, i really really cant stop thinking about him and he flirts with me and says im pretty and im the highlight of his week and i duno what to do!!

Please help me. I know i probably sound stupid, and i know people have replied (thanks very much for them) but its getting stronger and stronger these feelings..

xxxxxx
Last edited by Amz on Sat May 17, 2003 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

hi

Postby laurarulz2003 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:40 pm

all iv got 2 say 2 u is dont get involved cuz its only gonna end in sum1 bein upset.

its a bad idea 2 get involved wid teachas as they can get suspended from teaching if a affair sparks up wid a student weva dey teach u or not.

if teachin is his life den dont ruin dat 4 im and im sure u can get sum1 else not every1 out dere r prats.
laurarulz2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby HamsterDance » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:38 pm

:cry:

This one is always hard. I know how you feel because the same thing happened to me twice. It was really bad the second time because I really connected with the guy, he wasn't that much older than me and we got on so well. The trouble is he's in a position of responsibility, he's the teacher, you're the pupil and even if he felt really strongly about you, he can't act on it. It would be abuse of his power. He could lose his job and his reputation. By all means stay in touch with him if you both can, he's certainly a good friend/advisor to have; but remember the age gap and the fact that you're still young, you'll change a lot and there's a whole lot of fish out there in the ocean around us.
HamsterDance
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Sami » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:04 pm

I don't know about this one cause my situation is different but wot i wud say is don't worry too much now - stay in touch with the teacher and stay friends but that has to be it. As your 16 you don't have that much longer of bein a pupil and so if it's meant to be your friendship shud last that long and when you leave school there is no reason why it can't develope into more but get on wit your life at the minute and remember you've got your whole life ahead of you - plenty of time.
Everybody has their day, When things just seem 2 go their way, An angel's gonna smile on me when it's meant 2 b, Cos anythings possible, No matter how incredible, U never no hu i mite meet, On this crowded street! Life goes on,Like a song! :bounce:
Sami
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Amz » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:36 am

Thanks everyone!! All your comments are really relevent and its kind of you to post up and help me out.. :)
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:27 pm

HI hun,
I can't really say I've ever bene in the same position as you, and not to be boasting or anything like that, but there have been one or two younger teachers who have taken a liking to me before...simply because I've always looked a lot older then my age and these teachers never caught on I was a student at the school instead of a teacher. Let me tell you though, it is such a bad idea to get involved with a much older guy, never mind a teacher. It's going to be hard for you to loose contact with him and all, but trust me love, you will get over him and no doubt there's someone else out there just waiting for you to come along. :D
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Amz » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:18 pm

Yeah i guess, its just so hard when you love someone so much. He left today actually, hes gonna be my home tutor though!! I hardly go to school because of my illness you see. Thanks for your comments, Lisa that was nice what you said..Thanks for posting!! Love Amy
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Amz » Sat May 17, 2003 1:19 pm

:(
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives