i really want her back

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i really want her back

Postby foolsgold » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:06 pm

I'd been living with my ex-girlfirend for around a year until we split up last october. we'd lived together pretty much from the start of our relationship so it was pretty intense.
Then last year she started a new job and we spent less and less time together. she always seemed to prefer to spend time with her workmates than with me.
I was feeling pretty low at the time and so didn't deal with that very well as i'd become used to having her there all the time. after we split up we didn't see each other until very recently and when we did, all my old feelings came back again.
I spent the night at her house the other day - nothing happened, and I think she sees us more as friends but i'm not sure. What should I do? My head's in a real mess.
foolsgold
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby stellar » Thu May 01, 2003 11:19 pm

Tell her how you feel. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As long as she is not involved with anyone else.
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saraha » Thu May 01, 2003 11:50 pm

try talking to her.
explain to her clamly how you are feeling.

if do decide to ltell her lets no how you got on.
gook luck.
saraha
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby foolsgold » Fri May 02, 2003 10:25 am

thanks guys,

Still haven't talked to her about it yet :roll: , haven't seen her for a few weeks though.
I'll need to find out definately whether she's seeing someone else before I say anything though, i'm pretty sure she isn't but then she may just have not told me.

i'll keep you posted.
foolsgold
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives