please help i've only got two weeks!! Best friends man!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

please help i've only got two weeks!! Best friends man!

Postby acceber » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:00 pm

My best friend was seeing this guy but was to scared to ask him to the spring ball. As she was my friend i went to ask him if he'd go to her. I started talking to him about the spring ball and he just said he'd love to go with me. :( I am already going out with someone but i didn't say no to him. I think i've got a thing for this guy. It's two weeks 'til this ball and i don't have a clue what to do. Please help! i'm need advice and i need it now!!

Acceber :D
acceber
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sophie » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:28 am

hi there,

this is a difficult one but you cant go with this guy your friend would never forgive you.

Its true what they say there will be many boyfriends but good friends are not easily replaced.

You will have to make the choice but i think your friend will be very hurt, hope this helps

good luck
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby kobekris » Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:10 pm

this is tricky but it all comes down to how close your friend is to you!!! If your very close to your friend ask HER advise tell her wot your problem is!!. If she aint close then you need to make a desition that no 1 can help u with!!!!
1) go with the guy u r already with and think about dumping him for this other guy after the ball
2) dump him now and ask this other guy to the ball and hope your friend dont get to mad with you
3) go to the ball with your friend have a girls night out!

I hope what iv said is of some use to you
kobekris
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives