what have i done?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what have i done?

Postby danielle » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:14 am

on monday i went to the fair in my area and had alittle drink then as i was walking home i seen this lad that i went out with for a little while but like for years and told him i missed him and asked him why he split up with me he said he didnt know but then i said would he ever go back out with me and he said no ...then said no not yet anyway... but what does that mean ?
i like him alot and i feel i have done something stupid now i shouldnt have said anythink but i really like him.
now he propbadly thinks im a right nob .
what do u think of my situation do u think he would ever go with me again?
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Amz » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:41 am

I think theres a very good chance this guy does like you Danielle, the thing is maybe he said no because he realised you had had a bit to drink and he may have thought you were joking and under the influence of the drink and didnt want to lose his pride..Talk to him and explain how you feel..Hope it works out for you! xxx
Amz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby tammybligh » Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:18 pm

It sounds to me like he doesn't really know what he wants..... he doesn't want to give you a definate answer. Sometimes men (well I suppose women do as well) like to know that somebody wants them.... everybody wants to be loved.

I'm sure he doesn't think any less of you for doing this, and I'm sure he knows how you feel about him. If I were you, I'd try to keep my distance as much as possible. If he wants to make another go of it, he'll approach you in his own time. Don't push him into making a decision he doesn't want to make.

Hope that helps...
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:40 am

thanks for the advice girls!
i think thats what im going to do keep my distance it will be hard because he lives opposite me but i will try!
thanxs again girls!
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives