How do i overcome this

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How do i overcome this

Postby tigger » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:51 pm

Hi its me again and im really worried that my insecurities will make us split. He's going away this w/end for his best mates b'day (his mate lives bout an hour away) so he is staying overnight.
I got real upset and he cant understand why. It all goes deep into my past i think but i know i got overcome my insecurity or ill lose him , we had a talk lastnight and he said he loves me very much but we cant keep going on like this and falling out most times he goes out.
I guess all i can do is to keep smiling sweetly and not show how i real feel
it willbe hard but i dont know what else to do really.
Thanks for reading this.
Tigger [/b]
tigger
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:37 pm

Hi hun,
WaKE UP LOVE! You GOTTA tell him how you feel! Try and explain to him your past and why you think you feel so insecure. I know, I felt really insecure about my bf for a very long time, because I didn't want to loose him, but I realized that I was just wasting my time worrying nad that really i should be enjoying the time that I have with him instead. I won't lie to you, he might leave you. But then again he might not. What's best is to just tell him how you feel, that way the ball will be in his court and he can say how he feels about the way you feel. Best of luck to you.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby tigger » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:55 am

Thanks Llisa he does know how i feel i we have discussed it he knows all about my past, he is nothing like my ex and he says i got to stop thinking he would treat me like that deep down i know he wouldnt but thanks to my ex i have no self esteem at all and am very insecure.
He makes me believe in my self ( well he tries to ) maybe if i could i wouldnt feel like this. We get on so very well apart from this, but i guess i'll lose him if i dont overcome this we had agood talk and he still says he loves me deeply but he cant cope with the upset we have which only happens when he goes out which is only ever every two weeks i guess i got to sort myself out and stop feeling like this .
Tigger
tigger
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives