got any ideas?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

got any ideas?

Postby crasygurl » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:10 pm

ok this more out of intrest really.

i explain first.
ok i have been mistreated by all me ex's in the past and my current bf has had the same problem with his ex's

he finds it hard to express how he feels and never tells me what he dislikes,
i have tried chatting with him, but he finds it so hard.

i was just wondering in genral really what is some of the most common things that blokes dislike when it comes to relationships and girls, i no it is different for different people but i think it may help having views from different people.

also if posable can any 1 please give me any ideas what might help him become more open, or hopefully build up his confidence.

i have tried many different things,
but i clearly tried the wrong things so far
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Llisa » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:16 pm

hi hun,
I dunno if you were hoping to hear from guys are what, but I'm just going to give you one little thing about my bf.
He too didn't open up a lot about too much, and he wouldn't say what he liked or disliked. Let him do it! If he says he doesn't really care what you do, or where you go or whatever it is you're asking him...it's really frustraing I know...but honestly, sometimes they just don't care! So take the initive and make the decision. If you end up doing something that he really doesn't like doing, over and over again, then he'll eventually say something. Guys aren't very verbal as we all know, but if something keeps gnawing at them, they WILL say something eventually.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby crasygurl » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:03 pm

thanx 4 the advice.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby LL » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:44 pm

well to tell the truth e blokes are a bunch of big softies

i really wish we wasnt cuz i need to be able to talk about stuff but well i think if i say sumat it could go wrong
so i chicken out an agree with whats been said its easier that way
we blokes just happy we have some one
an we eventually tell ya what we dont like cuz ya will prob do same thing over an over again
we also want different but we a bunch of wussies so we want it to be your choice so it seem we let the women think she in charge
an well we all know its really the women who wear the pants
lol
LL
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby crasygurl » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:15 pm

you bet we are, only kidding.

i guess i more worried i do some that will really put him off me as he acts different all the time.

but thanx 4 your advice, i try not to worry to much now.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby KoRn_Freak » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:16 pm

don't give up on your guy, hun. Keep on reassuring him that he can talk to you about anything and there'll be no consequences whatsoever. I know for a fact that my b/f finds it hard to talk to me about something if he feels a bad reaction or an argument will come out of it, so we promise that there will be no consequences or reprercussions. Guys are typical sh**bags, and run a mile when something needs saying. But the more you reassure and comfort your guy about telling you stuff, the more you'll build up his confidence to talk to you. Communication's dead important, and tell him that. He'll take that into account and start figuring things out. Trust me hun, he'll find a way around his fear.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives