Is he cheating ?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is he cheating ?

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:00 pm

My husband was at a club recently with a few of his friends. They came back to our house after the club. I heard one of my husbands friends say did you see what ... was doing with his wedding ring. He then went on to imitate a girl saying "are you married". This is all I heard of the conversation. I confronted my husband the next day. He denied the conversation ever happended, saying that nothing happened. Is he cheating on me ?
fluffy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Kit » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:30 pm

Hi ya Fluffy,

I'd just like to say, that in my opinion, you shouldn't worry too much about it. I've been married 3 years and my husband very rarely wears his wedding ring. At first this really bothered me, but in the end I got used to it.

When he goes out with his mates, I know he's a terrible flirt and that some woman come on to him, but whether he's wearing his ring or not he always tells them he's married.

Have you and other signs of him cheating on you? if not then don't worry about it too much, men just like to act single sometimes, but in the end, you're the one he's coming home to.
Kit
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Is he cheating

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:42 am

Hi Kit,

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I feel a bit better now. No, there aren't really any other signs of him cheating on me. Just that occassion really got to me. He says he's never cheated on me, that I'm just paranoid. This I do know is right, I am afraid of losing him. When I asked him what he was doing with his wedding ring, and who was asking him if he was married, he wouldn't give me an answer. He even said I was hearing things when I told him what I had overheard. So he's denying point blank that some girl even approached him, when from what I heard, someone obviously had. Anyway, gonna try and forget it, however hard it is, and get on with things.
fluffy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:10 pm

Hun i don't think we will ever understand how mens brains work, no matter how hard we try. Men often like to act single, just so they know they've still got it ;) Seems pointless to us, but hey boys will be boys. Im almost certain you have nothing to worry about.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives