I love him so much and I don't know what to do

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I love him so much and I don't know what to do

Postby o_troubled_1 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:26 am

:roll: just this night i was talking to a friend on msn, he was explaining how he thought life wasn't worth living as he had this good relationship with a girl but one day it just went like POOF. so he wonder's why its even worth trying for another relationship. It was then when he brought up the point that me and my boyfriend won't be together forever. Now im onli 13 so relationships at my age are nothing and just for a bit of fun. Or so you might think. I was suicidal last year because i thought no one loved me, i felt poorly treated at home and boys called me up all the time and insulted me. it really got me down, my life wasnt worth living, that was untill i met my current boyfriend. he helped me through all this and made me realise there was something to live for and i love him so much. He makes me feel wanted and i really don't know what i would do without him. he so different from other guys as he doesn't care about what people think. So when my mate said that we wouldn't be together forever i got so upset about loosing him before anything even happened and cried for so long. i wouldn't be able to live without him. he's totally perfect. I will never fall out of love with him. i hope he feels the same way. If anything happened and we broke up i would seriously do something stupid because then i have nothing to live for. I know it isnt normal to think this way about someone when im only 13 but i love him so much and i don't no what to do. please help me :cry:
o_troubled_1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tammybligh » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:15 am

I wouldn't start to worry too much about this... after all, it's not your boyfriend who's said this to you. There's nothing to say that this won't work out for you.

My sister met her husband at school when they were both 14. They got married at 21, and are still very much in love.... they'll have been married 9 years this year!! I realise that not all teenage relationships work out, but sometimes it's nice to hear of a success story!

If you're feeling a little down about all this, the best thing to do is talk to your boyfriend....find out if he feels the same way about you....only he can tell you. There's no point worrying yourself silly over something that may not be an issue.

Take care of yourself, I'm sure it'll be ok...
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby o_troubled_1 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:47 am

hi tammybligh, thanks for replying

i think what you said about talking to my boyfriend is a good idea but i'm worried i might make him feel pressurised you know , its like saying ' dnt dump me or i'll kill myself' i don't want him to think that!! xxx
o_troubled_1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tammybligh » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:53 am

I don't think you should put it that way... maybe the best way to do it it to bring up what your friend was saying on MSN, maybe in a jokey kinda way. Then see what his reaction to it is..... you can read quite a lot from body language. I suspect he'll laugh it off, or make a comment about not knowing what the future holds.... which is true..... nobody really knows what path their life will take. Hang in there, and I'm sure everything will become clearer as you get older.
I definately wouldn't advise saying that you'll kill yourself if he ever dumps you, and I really don't belive that anyone is worth ending your life over, no matter how improtant they may seem at the time.
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby o_troubled_1 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:29 pm

Thanx for the advice, thats a good idea! im seeing him tomorrow so ill try that! Im quite chuffed at the mo because he just texted me sayin i was everything he has ever wanted, does want, and ever will want! i rekon thats a good sign yay! hehe xxx :D
o_troubled_1
Just Landed
Just Landed

oh god no

Postby o_troubled_1 » Sun May 04, 2003 1:18 am

:cry: oh my god. Im gobsmacked :o he just dumped me! he told me over the internet! on msn! i can't believe it. i feel so awful now. i will neva find anyone who i feel the same about. :cry:

i have cried non-stop for days and even broke down at school in the corrider an had to be councilled by some random teacher because i could'nt face my next lesson. i just totally screamed with my head in my hands! :x i seriously can't believe it. and to think i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him!!! an he just screws me over.

i'v drank so much now.. i feel bad i want to die! im seeing a psychiatrist currently anyway about my depression and i cnt really say this helps. :cry: I'm also worried that im pregnant!!! Im late... :-? omg could my life get any worse i want to die !! why the hell is my life worth living now without euan in it! its all my fault he said in these exact words( because i saved the convo we had)

"am sooooooooooo f***in sorry but this but i am gunna b sooooooooo f***in tite! i no longr wanna go out wid u becoz i dont want 2... this aint bcoz o Big G or ne1 else coz we woz kw 2day... itz coz o me. i feel like such a tite f***in basket but it just aint wrkin out "

and the reason he said it wasnt because of big G is because this guy 'gordon' has been tryin to split us up because he fancies me :x but anyway.. its all my fault!!! i was such an awful girlfriend... if i hadnt have been he wouldnt av got bored with me!!! i feel so so so so sad. HE'S AT MY BUS STOP! i now have to cope with seeing him every day and i don't think i'll be able to! Words cannot describe how i feel now! im crushed... heart broken... depressed wotever. i need to get over him but a part of me doesnt want to! i don't eant to forget all the times we shared and everything we did together. it was so amazing and even before he dumped me we were doing great...

i walked him 3 miles to his house every f***ing night then walked back to mine which was like another mile and then the next day he just dumps me!

he's said to people that he rekons ill never find anyone better than him.. well thats nice isnt it!! im not sayin i disagree but he was the one who did all the dumping and then he goes an starts being mean to me!!! i'm listnening to 'Evanescense - my immortal' at the moment.. it suits my mood :cry: i recomend it. its a good song

ok i'm going to stop typing now because i'v had waaaay to much to drink and feel like complete sh!te. so well i leave you with this simple message:

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: HELP ME :cry: :cry: :cry: :(
o_troubled_1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby o_troubled_1 » Sun May 04, 2003 1:38 am

o and btw i know not all teenage relationships workout but i just had a feeling this one would...
o_troubled_1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives