my boyfiends dad

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my boyfiends dad

Postby angie_diggens » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:58 am

I have been with this bloke a month but now i have started to fall for his dad his dad is 36 but we get on like a house on fire, but now im really confused i love my boyfriend but im falling for his dad and i really dont no what to do i am starting to get really depressed and i have now stoped eating and it is only making me worse WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE HELP ME!
Someopne must be able to help me please
LOve angie :(
angie_diggens

Postby stellar » Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:41 pm

Hi
If you are certain that you are falling in love with your boyfriend's Dad then you should break it off with your boyfriend. It's only fair and you can't keep stringing him along.
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Yep

Postby Daftness2k3 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:51 pm

You cannot string him. Perhaps a clean break from both? This could cause problems in their relationship,too.
Daftness2k3
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hi

Postby davemcgarry » Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:07 pm

U need to finish ur relationship with ur boyfriend, coz ur feelings will most probably get stronger for his dad. U have to understand that if anything happened between u and his dad, think of wot that wud do to ur bf, if u care about ur bf enuff then u wud brake the relationship off, and forget them both.
i have a big pen!s
davemcgarry
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:48 pm

HI hun,
I agree with everyone here...things can only get worse...especially if his dad is still married! If you want a glance at how bad thigns can get, check out the post entitled "My girlfriend's mother is a fox". Not saying that you would necessairly go that far...but still.
Break it off hunny.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives