Have I wasted my time with him?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Have I wasted my time with him?

Postby evilmage » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:20 am

Well...theres this guy that I really really really liked. Loved. Not anymore.
But I found he was moving to america, and I was kinda upset, but got over it. We got on really well and I thought maybe we would go out before he moved as he hinted alot that he fancied me.
But now hes just told me that hes going back out with his ex, and I feel really stupid. Have I just wasted the past couple of months thinking about him and going out places with him?
I dont know how to react. Im not in love anymore, as I realised it would never happen before I found out that he was going out with his ex. But I feel kinda empty.
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby stellar » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:19 pm

Hello there.
No you haven't wasted your time, these things happen. I know you probably feel hurt and rejected by this boy, especially as he flirted with you a lot and you got on very well, but honestly it happens to us all. Try and look at this in a positive way - he was interested in you after all but at the end of the day he has history with his ex. Don't feel too down about it, there will be many more in the future who won't move away or get back with their exes.
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby kobekris » Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:25 pm

no you havent wasted your time all that happened is that when guys HINT at liking some 1 that is as open as they get with there feelings coz we have a real issue bout letting girls know how we feel coz it makes us vulnrable. Wen YOU thought he hinted, he thought he shouted it out loud. And if nothing happened after that then he probably felt that you had rejected him which is why he went back to his ex

I hope what iv said is of some use and good luck
kobekris
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives