She left me for a bad boy, but i still want her back

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

She left me for a bad boy, but i still want her back

Postby asianduc » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:32 pm

My ex-girlfriend broke up with me about three weeks ago. We were together for 13 months. She left because she said she needed space so I gave it to her. We talked about staying friends but it was to hard for me because I wanted her as my girlfriend. I have a felling that once she goes out with someone else she will not call me any more. She has twines and I miss them a lot. The girls are only 2 now but when they started talking they called me papa. I was like a father to them. Last week she went to a birthday party and met a new guy. She said that he is only a friend but he has comes over her house everyday. And that he stopped seeing this one girl just to hang out with her. She told me that she was not feeling it for me any more. And that she think she wanted someone new because she is looking for a bad boy. The reason she is looking for a bad boy is that it has always been around her. Her father was mean and abusive, her brother is a gang member, and her baby daddy use to abuse her. This new guy use to be in a gang has been shot and stabbed. He is only 19 and she is 20. He is a cashier at Bank of America. I just finish college, have my own house, and I am in the real estate business making lots of money. I am a real nice guy who likes to do spontaneous things. I am the nice guy why did I lose to the bad guy? When we were together she said that she wanted to get married and I did to. She has someone else in her life and she prefers to go out with him than with me. But there's not a day that has gone by that I don't think about her. I love her a lot and I don't know to get her back in my life. I mean I want her to know what she lost but I also want her to be back in my life. I don't know how to get her to see how much she means to me. and I want to get her back. So if you could give me some idea of what to do I would really appreciate it. :(
asianduc
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Hope » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:52 pm

Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure...but I'll try and help. You really loved her, that is clear - have you tried talking to her about it in detail? I think that even if she says she doesn't want to go out with you, you should definately keep in touch. Be a good friend; if she's getting involved with some drunken loser, the least you can do is make sure she doesn't get too influenced by him. Try and 'suck up' to her; buy her nice presents and be very sweet to her, to try and get her to see kindness is better than 'gansterness'. You could try asking to see the children, see what her reaction is...it might make you look responsible and caring...and also how much she trusts you. If all else fails, print off your problem and either post it or email it or something, just so she can see how much you miss her. It might be better than talking, cos she can't interrupt you or get into a fight.

Good luck, Hope xxx
Hope
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives