Worried about bleeding my first time

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Worried about bleeding my first time

Postby gobmuth » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:09 am

my boyfriend and i have been together for over 9 months now and are very much in love. we both know that we want and are ready for sex. We both still live with our parents however, we are worried that as it is my first time that i will bleed. as we still live at home we dont want the embarassment of one of our parents finding blood on the sheets. are we right to worry, if i bleed will it really be that much? does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks alot
gobmuth
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:13 pm

It's different for different people hun. Out of me and a large group of friends, only one girl claims to have bled. Just relax as much as possible and everything should be ok.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Hope » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:43 pm

You have several options if you bleed, really:

1. Say it was your period
2. Clean it off asap
3. Put black or dark sheets on the bed so blood won't show
4. Have sex over a blanket of some sort you can throw away
5. If you're old enough to legally have sex, your parents will know better than question you!

As for whether you will actually bleed or not, it varies. If you are really worried try 'fingering' yourself to break your hymen before you do it, so it definately won't bleed.

Good luck, Hope xxx
Hope
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Emz » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:36 pm

hiya :D
well i jst wnt 2 say that i didnt bleed at all, and from wot ive gathered from asking my friends they didnt either. it didnt hurt me at all, but im sure that varies from person to person aswell. but like said b4, use dark sheets if your realli worried and it'll all be ok as long as u know u r ready :)
cya 4 now
Emz
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives