i get the wrong kinda attention

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i get the wrong kinda attention

Postby justin_luver » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:38 pm

most ppl wen they say that they get the wrong type of attention they mean they dress like slags an get old men lookin at them or things like that

well me, i get a different kinda wrong attention, all the ppl that faci me are geeks. well not geek geeks, just not very popular an they are all ugly, i no that it aint looks that count but one of the only guys that has liked me that i liked back ended up in a bad relationship

im feelin really down cuz i want a bf, i feel lonely want sum1 2 ave fun wiv, the lad i like is wiv another gurl , his mates no i like him but he cant like me or he wud do summat bout it, rite???

i just need some advise on this, how 2 get lads i want an stuff , soz it sounds stupid
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby krazy_kidd00 » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:48 pm

ok 1st of all don't think of it as gettin the wrong attention, think of it as gettin some attention! i used to feel that way. the liking the boy who's already in a relationship, i used to be just like you. i really liked my best friend, and he was going out with my friend's cousin so i didn't think anything would ever happen. but it did, and we've been 2gether 4 a long time!
there's a possibility that something could happen between you 2 in the future, but there's not much you can do right now.
krazy_kidd00
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby justin_luver » Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:08 pm

yeh i spose that u are rite, thanx 4 the advise, hope that summat does happen in the future i was talkin 2 one of him mates an he sed wiv the guy i like u neva no how me feels so i may ave a chance soon lolfingeres crossed
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby crasygurl » Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:55 pm

hi
if the guy you like is with another girl.
he may like you but be worried about hurting the girl he with.
that may be the reason why he hasnt made it to clear how he feels about you or done any thing about it.
you may get attension from people you dont like in that way,
it may be hard but the best thing to do is try to igore it.
i would talk to him or his mate to see where you stand.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives