I've fallen in love with someone through the Internet

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I've fallen in love with someone through the Internet

Postby danielle » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:59 pm

hi its not really a problem but more off a worry.
i have fell in love with some one off the internet he is so perfect it was hard not to fall in love with him, i have met him before and i really really like him.
but what if i get hurt this always happens to me i find some one i reallly like and then they finish with me and im left heart broken and now i dont know what to do.
should i stay and see if i get hurt or just finish it before it starts?
i dont want to be hurt again but on the other hand i dont want to lose him the last time i loved some one like this was with my first love and even he cheated on me no one can be faithful to me and i just cant see how this one can be different from the rest.
please help im so confused!
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby crasygurl » Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:46 pm

hi,
i have been treated in the same way with most of my ex's
i had doughts about starting another relationship with any bloke.
due to the fact i have been hurt so many times.

i met a great bloke i use to work with.
i wasnt sure at first,
i eventually agree to go out with him,
he is the niceest bloke i have been with,
he even respects me.

i think you should go 4 it,
but only if you are ready,
if you dont try you never no.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby danielle » Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:03 pm

thanks crazy girl im meeting him today and really looking forward to it.
i think im gonna take ur advice and give it a go.
thanks alot
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Daftness2k3 » Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:03 pm

Give it a go. I met a girl through the net before, and while that didn't work in my case,it was nice while it lasted. There's some lovely folks online,more often nicer than not. So I wish ya well! Sure it'll be gr8
Daftness2k3
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:52 pm

i dont know if i can stand not seing him anymore he never comes down and i am finding it really hard i love him so much and its hurting i dont understand isnt love supposed to be a nice feeling?
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cazza » Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:23 am

Hey All, It's TourguideBarbie here, can't get into my account for some reason :-?
Anyway Danielle
The only thing I can say to you is I met my bf thru a guy I met on the internet, it turns out he only lived round the corner from me. We've been together 2 years and we are planning to move in together quite soon. Things aren't always rosey but I don't regret for one second meeting up with him.
Follow your heart I know there is alot of stuff about people meeting up over the internet coz its dangerous, which it sometimes can be but if you really like this guy then go for it, you don't want to think a few years down the line, what if I had of persuded this guy?

I know becoz of what has happened in the past you are afraid to get hurt, but by not giving this guy a chance u are missing out on a chance to be loved aswell, heart ache is just part of life unfortunatley..
Go for it babes, thats what i say!
:lol:
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby danielle » Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:30 am

well he said that he loves me but he dont come down. and now he ent got a car so he cant but now cus he cant see me all the time he just wants to be mates. I love him alot but it just isnt working he said he wanted to move down here dont now i dont know if he dose still want to move i asked him and he never replied.
i dont know whats going on please help.
does he love me or not?
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives