Does she like me or not?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Does she like me or not?

Postby Rage » Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:21 pm

OK here goes its a bit of a story but please help...

It all started when I was told by a mate that this lass fancies me. Now this girl I had never spoken to or took a second glance at all my secondary school life (i am now in y11). I thought that I would follow it up as she is quite attractive. But I never actually thought that I would feel the way I do about her now. I'm not saying I love her because I'm not sure what love is, but the way I feel about her is like no way I have felt about anyone else before and she is constantly on my mind.

About a month ago at a party we did hook up and we kissed. It wasn't just a one off thing either because we were kissin and dancing for about an hour! After that night I thought great and that we might get together. But when we got together it went down the pan mainly because I didn't follow it up. I don't mean to sound big headed but at school I am seen as a bit of a playa but actually I'm not! My first girlfriend was in yr6 and have only had two girlfriends in my life. I'm not sure because of my reputation that she expects me to make a move, but I am to shy to and don't want to be rejected and make a fool of myself.

Unfortunately I did! I got drunk and made a fool of myself saying I love her to her mates! I was depressed all that night and was comforted by her mates while she was with another guy who likes her. Her mates were saying that she does like me and would choose me over anyone but she doesn't want a relationship because of her last one, which I don't know much about.

At school I have one lesson with her 2 times a week. In these lessons and I catch her out of the corner of my eye looking at me and I look at her aswell. This also happens when we pass each other in between lessons and at break. But at school I see her talking to guys her also like her, but nothing happens between them and she often looks over at me when talking to them. I have never really talked to her that much compared with the other guys. I want to but don't have the courage to or know whether she wants to.

I am very confused by all the signals and don't know how she feels for sure. All my mates encourage me to go for it but I'm to scared of getting let down or rejected.

So what I am basically asking is do you think she likes me? And what do you think I should do about it?

Thanks for reading I know its a bit long and would be grateful for any help. [size=9]
Rage
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby crasygurl » Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:05 pm

i think she may not be ready for a relationship,
due to what ever may of happen in her past relationship.
i think you should try talking to her,
it would help to find out where you stand.
because what her mates say to you may not be true.
it clear she likes you, as cant stop taking her eyes off you,
but she seams to also like attension from other blokes in your school, so i would be careful before rushing into any thing with her.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

relax please

Postby curlysue » Mon May 12, 2003 4:19 am

hey i feel sorry for you i really do. this is wot i think u should do. talk to her - when u are sober and when u are alone (in the day so she knows u are serious) say that u like her and if she would like to go to a movie etc. this is the only way to resolve this.this is very hard so dont pressure yourself. by the way a girl will always try to make you see her with someone else - its called jealousy! also if you are known as a player you should try and prove to her you arnt this way she can learn to trust you. good luck mate!
curlysue
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives