i am nasty to my boyfriend

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i am nasty to my boyfriend

Postby lil girl » Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:04 pm

:(
hi everyone,
am upser because i hurt my boyfriend all the time and dont even notice what an impact it has on him.
if i even think he is looking at another girl i just go mad. i punch him and kick him all the time also.
i am sixteen and he is going to be 18 this week. we are going away for the weekend toghther, i love him to bits but i just cant control my temper. in september we are moving in together, i would like to see us lasting forever but at the rate we are going am not sure, we have been together for a year and a half and are both going to aberdeen in september to study, (thats why were moving in).
help. how can i change the way i treat him?
love lil girl x
reply asap.
love an hugs
lil girl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:56 pm

The change needs to be the way you control your temper.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby stellar » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:51 pm

Hey!
It can be frustrating and upsetting when your boyfriend looks at other women but usually it doesn't mean anything, trust me, all boys do it, just cos they look at other women doesn't mean they want to be with them. Your boyfriend sounds lovely and obviously wants to be with you otherwise he wouldn't be making all these plans for your future with you. Try to relax, I know it's hard but you must know he loves you and only you. If you feel yourself getting stressed, instead of taking it out on your bloke, go for a walk or make a cup of tea until you've calmed down. I used to have this problem myself so I know how you feel! Good Luck, hope this was more helpful.
Stellar
xxx
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

thank you

Postby lil girl » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:16 pm

:-?
thanks stellar,
i did find this helpful, we had an exellent weekend together and got along alot better, we both know we love each other and want to stay together, i may only be sixteen but i think i am ready to perhaps settle down.
i am not the sort of girl who goes from one boy to the next i have only had too long relationships one for 9 months and my current one for a year and a half( but this ones for life)
he could not treat me better no one could i just doubt him all the time, he says i am like a radar,(i watch where ever hes looking and i know if i dont stop i could maybe just lose him. i have to thank you though for helping me.
he is lovely ans so are his parents we get along so good.
thanks steller.
love lil girl xx
lil girl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives