i need her back

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i need her back

Postby skelter » Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:30 pm

me and my gfriend went out for 3 yrs. and two weekes ago she said she didt know if i was what she wanted. we had future plans and we even went to the same college together to be with each other. i cant take not being with her and i need to get her back because she is my everything.

peace skelter!
skelter
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:23 pm

i honestly thinku should play it cool for a while hen try with her again maybe after she has been with out u for a while then she will want u back but this is only my opinoin .
but one thing i can tell u is that if u are ment to be together then nothing will stop u two from being together.
just keep ur head up and stay strong 8)
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby kobekris » Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:19 pm

Youve been with her for 3yrs so she will have some sort of feelings for you, but they may not be the same as you feel for her.
The best way to explain this is to use food!! if you had the same meal 3 times a day for 3yrs it would become a routine and you would eventually get board and wonder wot other meals there are on offer! This is probably wot she is going through, AND YOU MUST RESPECT THAT!!!! Let her know that you will always support her as a friend as she still means a lot to you but dont put any more pressure on her coz she will hate you more!!!

Getting over it will be damm near impossible but if u stay active and surround your self with friends then it will make things much easier i promise

If that seems to hard then try to avoid her at all costs like shes the plague coz there is nothing harder then seeing an ex that you feel a lot for move on with there life and leave stuck behind!!!

I hope what iv said comes of use to you, and good luck mate i know wot your going through women always chuck with us guys like this
kobekris
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:47 pm

kobekris please watch your language.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives